For Sale Hudson Wi 54016 1965 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
Color
Yellow
$22,000
1965 Titled as a 1966. I purchased this truck about 10 years ago from a fella in Denver. It was restored when I purchased it. Truck has no rust and body is in great condition. Paint has some chips etc, what you would expect on a 10 years old paint job., The body work is very well done and the interior was replaced the same time the body work was done. It drives, stops and goes exceptionally well. We drive it about 400-500 miles a year in the last 10 years, mainly to car shows and Sunday runs to DQ. It starts and runs very nice. Very strong F engine clean running.

62K Miles original drive train
Paint is Ford Mustang Yellow
Steel rims sand blasted and powder coated
New clutch last summer
4WDB with 1978 front axle rebuilt in 2018
3" OME lift
33" x9.5" BFG AT about 90% tread
New in the box softop
Jump seats are re covered and come with it
I have the hard top, its un-restored. All parts included. Including a tail gate, I also have old school barn doors. Your choice.

We are selling because we recenlty purchased a 1989 FJ62 and we dont have room for them all.

Details pictures 1965 FJ40

Asking 22,000
Feel free to call me with any questions. 715-four-one-zero-0614. Will deliver within 200 miles of Zip code. We like road trips.
Email Gkemper@genetec.com
Please, serious inquiries only

IMG_6549.JPG

IMG_6547.JPG

Front.jpeg

P side.jpeg

Interior.jpeg

Very nice

Love it

Tall skinny bfg’s! NLA!

Nice truck! I like the seat color

Thats right, i keep forgetting about those tires!! Hope you are well. Its been awhile..

Bump for a gorgeous, well maintained LC. I've had the pleasure of driving this beautiful 40. Its incredibly tight, smooth shifting and just a great all-around rig (surprisingly smooth riding too!) Some lucky person is going to have a real solid truck to enjoy, or take to the next level. GLWS.

Bump for a gorgeous, well maintained LC. I've had the pleasure of driving this beautiful 40. Its incredibly tight, smooth shifting and just a great all-around rig (surprisingly smooth riding too!) Some lucky person is going to have a real solid truck to enjoy, or take to the next level. GLWS.
Thank you sir! Appreciate the bump and review!

Super nice, good luck!

Thanks, its a great truck. Put another 150 miles on it last weekend.

$22,000
1965 Titled as a 1966. I purchased this truck about 10 years ago from a fella in Denver. It was restored when I purchased it. Truck has no rust and body is in great condition. Paint has some chips etc, what you would expect on a 10 years old paint job., The body work is very well done and the interior was replaced the same time the body work was done. It drives, stops and goes exceptionally well. We drive it about 400-500 miles a year in the last 10 years, mainly to car shows and Sunday runs to DQ. It starts and runs very nice. Very strong F engine clean running.

62K Miles original drive train
Paint is Ford Mustang Yellow
Steel rims sand blasted and powder coated
New clutch last summer
4WDB with 1978 front axle rebuilt in 2018
3" OME lift
33" x9.5" BFG AT about 90% tread
New in the box softop
Jump seats are re covered and come with it
I have the hard top, its un-restored. All parts included. Including a tail gate, I also have old school barn doors. Your choice.

We are selling because we recenlty purchased a 1989 FJ62 and we dont have room for them all.

Details pictures 1965 FJ40

Asking 22,000
Feel free to call me with any questions. 715-four-one-zero-0614. Will deliver within 200 miles of Zip code. We like road trips.
Email here Gkemper@genetec.com
Please, serious inquiries only

View attachment 2287879

View attachment 2287881

View attachment 2287890

View attachment 2287891

View attachment 2287895

I will show this thread to my friend. These photos are just awesome! I hope he won't miss this offer.

Last edited:
Thank you.

Awesome 40 I'm surprised it's still available. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks Mike. 2020 has been an interesting year thats for certain. She will find a home, no rush... waiting on the right one. Meantime, i think ill go for a cruise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom