How much would you pay for this 2003 LX470? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
I'm new to 100 series, but a former 3rd gen 4Runner guy. I am about to make an offer on a 2003 Lexus LX470. Looking for your opinions based on the following information alone:
  • 2003 LX470, Black Onyx
  • 162,xxx miles
  • Timing belt serviced at 148k
  • Single owner (corporate), clean CarFax w/ 34 records, has been in for scheduled maintenance and regularly serviced
  • Serviced at Toyota and Lexus dealerships between Florida and Tennessee
  • Very clean undercarriage, rust is not a problem
  • Not garage kept, hood is beginning to spot and fade and will require a repaint (~$500). A few minor scrapes on rear bumper corners
  • Third row seats are missing/not included (car lot dealer offered to order them for an additional $800)
  • They CHROMED the OEM wheels, smh. Just gives me a reason to get different ones!
  • Plastic OEM headlight housings are baked
  • Electronics work, AHC works, A/C blows cold, etc
  • Driver's seat has some expected wear, no rips/tears/seams coming apart, otherwise interior leather is in good shape
That's it! Dealer wants 15k. What would you pay?

Looks like a great truck! My gut says at least $13k.... might go for $15k just because these trucks are hard to find in that condition....

I am basically trading my Jeep for a rig very similar to what your looking at so have been checking out the market pretty hard lately. Seeing as it is going to need a re-paint, $13k would probably be my top end. Dependent on the inventory in your area though, $15k might not be too bad.

the only thing that matters is how bad do you want it and what are you willing to pay.

I am cheap and would not consider paying anywhere near 15K for a 15 year old car.

You can pick up the missing seats here on the for sale section dirt cheap I have even seen them go for free.

For what its worth I picked up a garage kept 2006 LX-470 in extremely clean stock condition from a dealer here in CO with 200k for 13,500 last month. No documented timing belt service though.

Nice! What color? This one I'm looking at had timing belt service listed on the Carfax at 88k, but not the most recent one at 148k. I did confirm it in person though, sticker says 148k!

Cypress Pearl, mine seems to be very well maintained but no record from Lexus that the TB has been done nor any stickers. Oh well, i'm scheduled at Slee in a few weeks for the full 200k service.

IMG_20180603_133629.jpg

Cypress Pearl, mine seems to be very well maintained but no record from Lexus that the TB has been done nor any stickers. Oh well, i'm scheduled at Slee in a few weeks for the full 200k service.

That, my friend, is one fine looking LX. Love the color.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom