- Thread starter
- #4,361
No snapping turtles!!!Congrats. Any Turtsduring your swim
.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.
No snapping turtles!!!Congrats. Any Turtsduring your swim
.
No way! That's crazy!!!Jynx, you owe me a coke. We are celebrating 23 years today as well. Congrats
Thanks! We went up to Rocky Mtn Nat'l Park and hiked around a little, then we met up with the boy for dinner. It was a great day.Congrats to you and your beautiful wife on your anniversary TJ!
Driving a mouse is not great for the body...Be nervous!! Ha
I have always been very active in past with biking, hiking or playing on farm but for last 7-8 months I have a sedentary job and its been too hot to do much outside. I have to think this played significant role in my injury. Going from Zero to 20 for first time in months was gonna cause something. I've played pickleball twice in 1 year, now I am retired. If you play tennis on regular basis then I think your risks are low.
I cannot wait to put this past me and get back to always doing something. Ironically I was suppose to start working with a trainer at gym next to where I work the Monday after it occurred. The work life I have right now sitting at a desk primarily is killing me. This was just a wake up call!
There's always time to do it right the second time!I do tend to do things the hard way!
On that note I’m taking a personal health week…headed to the ranch to help my folks and get some exercise. CheersDriving a mouse is not great for the body...
Have a great trip!On that note I’m taking a personal health week…headed to the ranch to help my folks and get some exercise. Cheers
On that note I’m taking a personal health week…headed to the ranch to help my folks and get some exercise. Cheers
Slower pace up here in fall, but happy to be get the chancegonna play with the loader?
try pulling up on the throttle pedal to shut it off.
enjoy the week.