How did you find out about TLCA? (2 Viewers)

How did you find out about TLCA?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I found out about TLCA through the old swap meet that Mark used to have here in Colorado. It was not a sanctioned event by TLCA but I thought it was. I was not allowed to sign up for Mark's event because my Cruiser was at home...short story long, it took me a long time before I signed up for TLCA.

My dad signed up last week 15555! :)

We will have signup available for TLCA at the Rising Sun Rally ;)

Bought the 80 in June 2001. Joined in Sept 2001. Heard about the Hoosier Cruiser club from a friend around that time and was told I had to be a member of TLCA before HC.

i found out about it on mud

I joined in 2005 after buying my first cruiser an 80 series (she's getting lonley I think I need to get her a stable mate). I started looking for information about my new rig and came across MUD and began learning about all kinds of things including the TLCA and our local chapter the Hoosier Cruisers.

Chad P.

First, I go and join a Toyota 4WD club.
Then, they sponsor a TLCA sanctioned event.
Hey, I'm no wallflower, so I volunteer to be on the committee.

YAY! I'm going to CruiseMoab 2006!
Wait - what's this about having to be a TLCA member to participate?

Oops! I better join TLCA so I can lead a trail run at CM06!
Well... It has been an adventure, and yes, I DO have Toyota 4Runner CV axles in my rig!

AND - Wow, that's a really SLICK magazine TLCA produces! I'm impressed!

I found out thru my excellent Land Cruiser mechanic, Rob Millson. His company, Land Cruiser Industries, hosts our Coastal Cruiser meetings. He gave me some back issues of TT and I was hooked.

A shrink would say that it all goes back to my 1976 FJ40, that I sold way back in 1984.... had to buy another one... :)

Bruce
A2B

Woot! Woot! I am now TLCA Member # 15767!!!

Last edited:
found it on the web

FOUND IT ON THE WEB JUST LOOKING FOR PARTS, JOINED IN 1997 BUT IT TOOK 4 MONTHS TO PROCESS THE APPLICATION, MUCH QUICKER NOW, lARRY

When I boug84ht my FJ60 I knew nothing about cruisers. An acquaintance of mine (Mark, osteology on Pirate 4X4) turned me on to LSLC and gave me the url. to all the usual cruiser hang-outs. I immediately caught the bug. I moved from TX to IN and was introduced to the Hoosier Cruiser gang. Great bunch of fellas. I will never live my life without at least 1 Land Cruiser (two words).

I find it very awsome and important that my wife is included on our TLCA membership card :cheers: .