How did you find out about TLCA? (1 Viewer)

How did you find out about TLCA?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i found it here on "IH8MUD" .... i have yet to join .... i think it will fit into next months budget ... along with a "silverstar" here

dan

The PO of my cruiser mentioned a local club in Atlanta that was a chapter of a national club.

I started to do some internet sleuth work and happened upon the TLCA website.

Chef said:
I think it was from an ad in the back of one of the Petersen/Primemedia 4x4 mags. Which we don't do anymore. Something to consider...

But, the type members we get from these ads, are asshats................ :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

I bought the cruiser owner's bible (moses ludel). It listed TLCA, joined in '97. Actually bouht a cruiser in 2000. Still adding to "the fleet".

Internet search under "landcruiser". I've looked forward to every issue of TT since.
TLCA # 11123

I blame this ih8mud.com thing I can't seem to shake. Does TT ship by member number? I just got my sept issue this week.

I bought a 69 40 in 89 and it had a TLCA sticker on the windscreen. Joined just recently after pulling my head out and realizing that my disease is not an anomaly.

I joined after visiting Slee Offroad and I read an old issue of TT. This is back in May of this year.

Vince

.I was reminded my a certain TLCA prez when I was riding shotgun on a run in southern oregon. Best club I have had the honor of being part of. :cheers:

I spent about 4 months shopping for my first cruiser about 7 years ago, and in my search, I joined the LCML for more information and that's where I heard about TLCA.

Eric #6829

I bet I am the only person with a copy of magazine coverage of the first Rubithon.
I finally went on one some years later and some guy named Tony walked up with his hand out and a bunch of raffle tickets and he's been takin my money ever since , gotta love TLCA. Or maybe I just love Tony .

Nah , it is the TLCA

Word of mouth. Talking to local cruiserheads and TLCA members got me to join.

In 1998 I wanted an fj40 but, not knowing much about Cruisers, I worried a little about replacements parts....i did a little internet searching and found TLCA (in addition to plentiful spare parts!). I requested an introductory TT issue in '99 around the time I bought my Cruiser; TT competely blew me away, kudos to Henry B for kicking it into high gear! and to Todd for keeping it there. I joined TLCA shortly after I got my Cruiser roadworthy in 2001.

I think the website was good bait, and the hook was firmly set after I got the introductory copy of TT.
Tim

I found TLCA through Mudraks. After searching on the internet for parts and mechanics Mudraks name was coming up and he was resonabily close. After a visit with him I was hooked on Land Cruisers. He also encouraged me to join PMC Which I did this year. Look forward to going on a couple of runs this year now that the crusier is assembled.