HJ47 Mountain Farm truck Noob (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Been a lurker for a couple years. I'm building a Mountain farm truck specifically for our farm and family cattle business. Our horned cattle and Bulls tear up everything and I have to push them off the paths and off the vehicle with the cattle guard rails. We have to drive over branches and fallen trees often. We have to access steep red clay trails (some off camber) on 200 acres, in all 4 seasons taking family and visitors to see the farm and cattle. Took the sides off and had the Cattle Guard Rails put on and put the hard top back on, and started doing preservation and small improvements . Most of it is original AUS and I'm leaving paint original (from AUS) and wheels etc. Had Aluminum bumper made same as original steel bumper. I was going to build the Rails, doors and cage for the top etc out of steel but hate to paint things and have to touch up etc. A couple pics of it now and a couple pics of it when I bought it last year. 2H engine, Everything I drive on the farm is Diesel. This is off road 95% of the time, but licensed as a farm truck. Thanks for all the info and Ideas I get from this site! It's the best!

new tires front high small_edited-1.jpg

new tires three quarter small 1.jpg

front.jpg

starbord side.jpg

Welcome to MUD Bill..!!
That's a very nice cruiser, interesting top mount and exoskeleton fab work, it's a sharp looking farm rig.
I bet all your neighbors are jealous!

Love it, especially the striping. I've looked for a stripe that doesn't rely on having the hardtop installed and this is the best I've seen.

Are those interested cup holders integrated into the roll bar? Good idea as cruiser are not cup friendly :)

You could always go to an upholstery shop and have soft roll sides made for it... That would look pretty cool in a white pvc/vinyl denim

Are those interested cup holders integrated into the roll bar? Good idea as cruiser are not cup friendly :)

You could always go to an upholstery shop and have soft roll sides made for it... That would look pretty cool in a white pvc/vinyl denim
Thanks Johnny, The cup holders are bolt on marine cup holders. the Aluminum is the same used in boat towers etc.

cup holder.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom