HJ45 replacement seats vs Legroom. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think you really need to ask whether you plan to join the camper back to the front cab - mine are welded together to form a single camper body.

Next up is whether you'll fit a side door in the camper. Having everything accessible only via the back door is constraining.
Camper will be built on the existing bed. No side door.
The tailgate will be replaced by doors: probably aftermarket ambulance door copies. Tailgate will be use on trailer later on.
I plan on using one of those rubber doughnut gasket things to seal between the camper and the cab.

Where do you live? I'm in Show Low, AZ. About 6,500 feet. Last couple of nights, with rain, the temperature has dropped into the mid/high 40s.

I missed this alert. This time of year live in the Happy Jack area at over 6,900'. We are pretty rural. Thought about relocating to a town like Flagstaff but just so quiet here. Not uncommon to have visitors like this hang out for hours. Yesterday two bulls with eight cows. Gate would been open young probably would have come in the dog's yard.
PXL_20230821_172048328.jpg
PXL_20230821_183658197.jpg

I missed this alert. This time of year live in the Happy Jack area at over 6,900'. We are pretty rural. Thought about relocating to a town like Flagstaff but just so quiet here. Not uncommon to have visitors like this hang out for hours. Yesterday two bulls with eight cows. Gate would been open young probably would have come in the dog's yard.
View attachment 3408149View attachment 3408150
That’s awesome!
I love hearing them bugle!!!
Flagstaff has some good stuff to do sometimes, but I still think it’s best to live in a more rural place and drive there.
I’ve been in that are. I love all this high country!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom