Wanted HJ45 H-1 lower thermostat housing for H diesel 1980's landcruiser (1 Viewer)

POLL: What's your DREAM Land Cruiser?

• FJ-40 pre-1973

• FJ-40 post 1973

• FJ-45

• HJ-45 Troopy

• FJ 60-62

• choose one then Describe your dream LC!

• FJ-55

• HJ-60

Results are only viewable after voting.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
nelson-wells.com
Looking for a housing for HJ45 - the lower thermostat housing for H1 diesel 1980's Australian Landcruiser.
NOT for H2 diesel. Will paypal, venmo, bitcoin, card, overnight, whatever i need to.
Not the upper. I have that and the thermostat itself.

Looking for a housing for HJ45 - the lower thermostat housing for H1 diesel 1980's Australian Landcruiser.
NOT for H2 diesel. Will paypal, venmo, bitcoin, card, overnight, whatever i need to.
Not the upper. I have that and the thermostat itself.

What month was your HJ45 built?

Terrain Tamer list the lower thermostat housing for the H diesel.
parts numbers...16333-47012 (housing only) 16331-THK (gasket & thermostat included)

These part numbers suit H diesels built between 1/1975 to 7/1980.

Terrain Tamer list the lower thermostat housing for the H diesel.
parts numbers...16333-47012 (housing only) 16331-THK (gasket & thermostat included)

These part numbers suit H diesels built between 1/1975 to 7/1980.

Thank you. I forgot my HJ is sitting at the mechanic's shop, not home so cannot check the build date until he's back in Monday. However, is there a site somewhere to enter the VIN # in order to find build date etc? i have used these sites for my Chevy's and BMW's but never seen one for Toyota. Suggestions welcome. NW

Thank you. I forgot my HJ is sitting at the mechanic's shop, not home so cannot check the build date until he's back in Monday. However, is there a site somewhere to enter the VIN # in order to find build date etc? i have used these sites for my Chevy's and BMW's but never seen one for Toyota. Suggestions welcome. NW

So thank you for this, @nogo .. As it turns out the Troopy was built in 8/80 so I suppose I need to be looking for a different part that the one you listed.
I could use some help if anyone knows where to look. I think I may have lost my buyer by now. I found all other parts so quickly and inexpensively from OZ that I just assumed they would all be that easy. Any advice welcome.
Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom