Hidraulic suspension question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys, I have some problem and Maybe you can help me.
I have stock suspension (hidraulic) and when I raise it up, remain there if I run under some speed (20km/h ) I guess....
But....When I'm in off-road and the suspension is up....and I need pedal to the metal to go out from some mud....actually the speed of the weels is more than 20 km/h even I move out or not....and my car going in normal mode suspension....how can I tell it that I need to stay UP because I'm in s***t :))

Thank you jLB, the problem it's that I'm in europe, ROmania and I don't know where is posible to find this AHC controller
There is any procedure, or something that I cand manage myself, or to find in some local store?

Last edited:
I assume that you could mail order the product from Slee, or contact Slee to see if they have any European resellers.

You want the AHC controller (not the e-locker)

http://www.sleeoffroad.com/installation/ahc_controller_v1.1.pdf

upload_2017-2-13_12-35-32.png

If running your transfer case in "H", the suspension will revert back to "N" once a certain speed is attained. If you shift into "L" in the transfer case, not only will the suspension automatically raise itself into "H" but it will stay there.

By installing the SLEE off-road AHC override circuit board, it overrides the stock speed limiter on the suspension while in "H" with transfer case in "H" as well.

Great Taco! I cand wait to check this to see if it's working!

Thank you jLB, the problem it's that I'm in europe, ROmania and I don't know where is posible to find this AHC controller
There is any procedure, or something that I cand manage myself, or to find in some local store?
Simply wire a DPST switch in series with the wheel speed sensor inputs FRO and FLO to the ECU if you want the ability to disable/enable this design feature and stay in H or L regardless of wheel speed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom