Hey, was it you ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

DSRTRDR

I can mangle anything ...
SILVER Star
Threads
EDIT: Originally thought I had seen Phil passing me coming south on 89 . . .

Last edited:
If you saw us,

I was in front driving the 80, with my sister in the LX behind

We have my nephew Otto and my brother-in-law as passengers - on our way to White Pocket tomorrow, and then on to Yellowstone, taking scenic routes wherever possible

Last edited:
Saw you today coming south on 89 . . .

I have been driving the Troopy and yes it's hard to miss but I don't remember being close to 89. :meh:

78 front.JPG

Group buy on the Troopie.. that truck is sweet and beautiful interior.

Saw you today coming south on 89 . . .

That was me returning from a weekend on the Kaibab and Marble Platform.

And, sorry for the late wave. I was a bit frazzled. I'd just survived a semi-truck driver's failed attempt at a six-car pass only a few minutes earlier.

Last edited:

And, sorry for the late wave. I was a bit frazzled. I'd just survived a semi-truck driver's failed attempt at a six-car pass only a few minutes earlier.

It can be scary out there, some days I feel like I am driving in a third world country.

If you're not familiar with the John D. Rockefeller Memorial Highway it might be a trail to consider.

JDRMH bifurcates the Tetons and Yellowstone, a very obscure trail, I've done it a few times and it's not technically difficult., a beautiful drive.

If you continue up the Targhee National forest on the Idaho side and you'll see more wildlife, you'll end up at West Yellowstone if you continue North.

I typically begin from West Yellowstone, head down the Idaho side down through Targhee Nat'l Forest to Ashton and onto the J.D. Rockefeller Memorial Highway to the 191 down to Jackson for a beer.

Zona

sorry for misrecognizing you as Phil

glad you survived the semi - fortunately, we haven't had any such close calls

we had the privilege of passing a bison in the middle of the road yesterday - and a bear a bit up the road embankment

snowing overnight and this morning :bang:

Hey Phil!

What's a ball park number on that type of rig, for a potential buyer.

100% brand new built on an 80 series chassis
The asking price is $139K

IMG_3165.JPG

IMG_3170.JPG
IMG_3172.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom