help with front cruise control sensor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hi guys,

I took off the front badge to get a new one, was driving fine for weeks, then starting giving me error lights and couldn't do cruise control. wondering if anyone knows how to reset or this happen to you. I cleaned the front sensor box with a rag, Ive tried unplugging unit and battery to no avail.

Im just trying to avoid the $250 diagnosis fee the dealer is going to charge ..

thanks

following, I have a PCS warning light on....had it ever since I had my car ceramic coated. New sensor costs me $1800 and I'm thinking it might be a small issue.

hi guys,

I took off the front badge to get a new one, was driving fine for weeks, then starting giving me error lights and couldn't do cruise control. wondering if anyone knows how to reset or this happen to you. I cleaned the front sensor box with a rag, Ive tried unplugging unit and battery to no avail.

Im just trying to avoid the $250 diagnosis fee the dealer is going to charge ..

thanks
So you have no front badge at all? Aftermarket? Stock replacement?

What year truck?

A techstream setup is under $100 and a very powerful diagnostic tool..

Is the new emblem OEM? How did you even swap them without damaging the grille is what I’m more interested in.
If you have a way of swapping them, put the old one back and test it out.

Is the new emblem OEM? How did you even swap them without damaging the grille is what I’m more interested in.
If you have a way of swapping them, put the old one back and test it out.
take off the top shroud. then get your hand in there to pinch the four clips, one side at a time. take small Pilars to the two middle plastic bits held on with metal washer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom