Wanted Help with Delivery of Sold Item

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Jan 4, 2015
Threads
34
Messages
200
Location
Tucson, AZ
Location
United States
I had heard that there was somewhere to post to see if Mud members were traveling from one destination to another and would be willing to accept a payment to help deliver items. I have someone who wants to purchase a LX450 hood from me, but...the local Pakmail is stating over $500 from Tucson, AZ to Carson City, NV. So, if there's a better place to post this, PLEASE DO provide some direction. I don't think there's a rush, but figured with the holidays, it's possible we might be able to catch someone travel to or back from Tucson to Carson City and willing to pickup a hood and deliver it.
 
I've used Greyhound for shipping hoods with good success. I was a fan of Fastenal until recently. The dropped a pallet that was fully boxed with plywood with an engine in it. They presented the box to the buyer with only 2 sides and no top. It was made from 2x4s and plywood and they said it was the boxes fault. Fortunately the engine was not damaged.
 
Also check with fastenal, I shipped a Fj hood for 90.
I sent an automatic transmission (A440F) via Fastenal from Las Vegas to Carson City last month. That sucker was heavy, >250 lbs., cost $180 but the service was very good at both ends.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom