Wanted Help with Delivery of Sold Item (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I had heard that there was somewhere to post to see if Mud members were traveling from one destination to another and would be willing to accept a payment to help deliver items. I have someone who wants to purchase a LX450 hood from me, but...the local Pakmail is stating over $500 from Tucson, AZ to Carson City, NV. So, if there's a better place to post this, PLEASE DO provide some direction. I don't think there's a rush, but figured with the holidays, it's possible we might be able to catch someone travel to or back from Tucson to Carson City and willing to pickup a hood and deliver it.

I've used Greyhound for shipping hoods with good success. I was a fan of Fastenal until recently. The dropped a pallet that was fully boxed with plywood with an engine in it. They presented the box to the buyer with only 2 sides and no top. It was made from 2x4s and plywood and they said it was the boxes fault. Fortunately the engine was not damaged.

Also check with fastenal, I shipped a Fj hood for 90.
I sent an automatic transmission (A440F) via Fastenal from Las Vegas to Carson City last month. That sucker was heavy, >250 lbs., cost $180 but the service was very good at both ends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom