help Auto folding mirror install (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I decided to install a small module that would auto fold the mirrors on lock and unfold when unlocked. I got the driver side to work but not the passenger side. I have been looking at the electrical diagram for the 1998 LC100 can't find the wires that control the passenger side folding mirror motors. I also tried to wire from the mirror fold button but it doesn't work from there. Any ideas?

370300704_846656440444830_2594841446000712999_n.jpg

How did you determine that you have folding mirrors? I have a 98 and have been putting this off for a bit. As my mirrors dont fold at all. With some coercion they may fold manually just need to take my time so they don’t break. Does yours have a button that shows it folds. Thanks I’ll be following for progress.

I got it to work on the 98 by directly wiring the same on the passenger side door and running the wires through the door into the cabin and out to the driver side door. To determine if you have folding mirrors there should be a button with the symbol of the side mirrors. I was searching on the forum for similar threads but only found the drl mod for the mirror fold button.

1698921093999.png
(not my picture)

How did you determine that you have folding mirrors? I have a 98 and have been putting this off for a bit. As my mirrors dont fold at all. With some coercion they may fold manually just need to take my time so they don’t break. Does yours have a button that shows it folds. Thanks I’ll be following for progress.

LX’s only in the US.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom