Hello HDC! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I saw a post by alia176 on T4R.org that reminded me of this New Mexican corner of the internet. I have been meaning to join this group for some time, but life. I run a 3rd gen 4Runner and a 1st gen Tacoma and have a lot of experience on trails in Central and Northern NM and Southwest and Central CO.

It looks like this group gets out quite a bit, and I hope to join you all sometime and meet some new friends.

Since an intro post is worthless without pics...

(Both rigs are F/R locked, geared, supercharged, armored, etc, etc, etc...)

PA133613.1.jpg

P2251655.1.jpg

Nice rides and welcome!

Very nice. Love the retro pickup stickers. Welcome.

nice rigs, love the Tacoma and welcome. my next truck will be a tacoma again

Excellent rigs! Are you close to good snow wheeling? I’m hoping for good snow wheeling this season!

Sorry for the delayed reply, but was able to get out and lead a run down south yesterday.

PB103833.JPG

Nice rides and welcome!

Very nice. Love the retro pickup stickers. Welcome.

nice rigs, love the Tacoma and welcome. my next truck will be a tacoma again

Welcome!!

Welcome! It’s nice to see more 4Rs! Hope to see you out on the trails the next time we go out!

Welcome.. and I Love that Taco!

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

You learn fast. Do me a favor. Could you go into more detail about the bumpers, lift, tires to the 4Runner? Nice trucks.

Thanks! The 4Runner has a pretty extensive build thread that I can link if you'd like. It comes right up if you google my user name + 4Runner. The front bumper is an AOR plate that I modified, and the rear is a CBI that I modified heavily. The lift has been through several iterations, but is currently Icon COs up front and OME 861s out back w/LC tokico shocks. Tires are STT Pros on FN Wheels 16" Konig CS-X.

Excellent rigs! Are you close to good snow wheeling? I’m hoping for good snow wheeling this season!

I'm right here in ABQ, so I have the same options as you. However, I spend a lot of time in southern CO because my family has a cabin up there, so I do most of my snow wheeling there in the spring and fall. I'm hoping for a good season too. I love to fish, and the rivers were in terrible shape this year... the lowest flows I have ever seen.

Welcome. Feel free to join us this Saturday for our monthly breakfast if you are able.

I'll see if I can make it. There are a few things that may get in the way, but if not this time, sometime in the near future. It looks like you guys have the breakfast meets regularly.

I saw a post by alia176 on T4R.org that reminded me of this New Mexican corner of the internet. I have been meaning to join this group for some time, but life. I run a 3rd gen 4Runner and a 1st gen Tacoma and have a lot of experience on trails in Central and Northern NM and Southwest and Central CO.

Welcome!!!

I know that view! Did you guys come from Water Canyon or Magdalena side?

It's funny you ask. I just dug up one of your old threads about the water canyon route and replied with some questions. We went up via the trail out of Kelly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom