Hello, finally got myself a pig! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone, been looking for years and finally pulled the trigger on a 75 fj55 that’s got 86000 original miles and was one owner before I bought it off the guy that rescued it from fully rotting away. It’s totally complete and original, roof is in surprisingly good shape and has all original glass. Even the power rear window still works! It runs and drives after sitting since 2008 when the original owner passed away. It was purchased in Vancouver bc and it’s home was Nelson bc it’s whole life until now where it’s in kelowna bc.
I just got a package from ups with floor pans, body mounts and fender patches… getting excited for patching up some rust and getting it more road worthy!
Thanks for having me on here, looking forward to getting to know all the ins and outs of the fj55.
603C77BE-AD9E-4DF3-822D-A34740944F2A.jpeg
9EF3F02A-9006-47D0-9CB2-017D15595599.jpeg

Another BC pig, awesome!

The one in my avatar was bought new in 72 and by 1980 I could watch the road go by from the backseat with the door closed.

I found mine by chance years ago in Vancouver.

Look fw to your progress.

Cheers Jason

Hi everyone, been looking for years and finally pulled the trigger on a 75 fj55 that’s got 86000 original miles and was one owner before I bought it off the guy that rescued it from fully rotting away. It’s totally complete and original, roof is in surprisingly good shape and has all original glass. Even the power rear window still works! It runs and drives after sitting since 2008 when the original owner passed away. It was purchased in Vancouver bc and it’s home was Nelson bc it’s whole life until now where it’s in kelowna bc.
I just got a package from ups with floor pans, body mounts and fender patches… getting excited for patching up some rust and getting it more road worthy!
Thanks for having me on here, looking forward to getting to know all the ins and outs of the fj55.
View attachment 3117200View attachment 3117202
U STUPID!!!!🤣🤣. JUST LIKE THE REST OF US 😯😏🤨😎🤔😘. LOVE YA BRO 👍🐷😘

All it needs now is Lipstick, looks like a good project. :cheers:

That truck is killer!
share your tire info please! Also, are you keeping it mostly original paint?
Thanks! The tires are super swampers bias ply. 34x9.5 on original rims. My plan is to keep it as original as possible even the paint. I will be patching the fenders and floor pans but will keep the “patina” as much as possible. For now I’ll do the exhaust, rebuild carburetor, small suspension lift and front disk brakes.

I’m glad to hear you are down with the brown and want to retain as much of the original paint as possible. It’s such a cool color for them in my opinion.
It’s always been my favourite colour, just adds to the charm of these unique vehicles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom