Hdj81 transmission filter and pan gasket oem part number? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

fj62max

Wildlife Customs
Threads
Anyone know the factory Hdj81 transmission filter and pan gasket oem part number. Mine is a 1991 auto. Thanks

I believe there are no such things! The fluid intake tube has a simple metal screen and FIPG forms the pan seal.

Last edited:
Which oil are you guys running? Thinking of using amsoil. Dont know which one.

Last edited:
Why that specific oil and additive Greg? Im going to be running an auto tranny in summer and don't really know which tranny fluid is good to go with. I thought about mobil1 but that was just based on reputation.

I will be using amsoil. Doing the order monday for transmission, transfer case and diffs. Also need to picking up flpg gasket maker.

Does my transmission have a filter or just a screen?

Why that specific oil and additive Greg? Im going to be running an auto tranny in summer and don't really know which tranny fluid is good to go with. I thought about mobil1 but that was just based on reputation.

Maxlife on the recommendation of some Arizonia Cruiserheads. Wallmart US is the place to get. Maxlife ATF for Toyota WS | ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S | Bob Is The Oil Guy There are a number of mentions of it on Mud as well, if you want to read more. For the use the 80 sees I'm also going to do the "drain the pan and fill same amount" routine at least once a year, if not at every oil change.

If I had not heard about it I would have probably used used something like Amsoil, or Transynd. I've never looked at Mobil 1, but that would be a readily available option as well.

Lubegard I ran across a number of years ago. I know folk who had a good baseline with atf temp gauge and noticed a 10f drop when added. It's got consistently good comments...even at bitog.

Have you used the Magnafine filter before or know people who have?

fj62max - Just the screen, which Toyota calls a "Strainer" : 35303-60010 if I transposed the number correctly.

hth's
gb

Oh, Maxlife Full Synthetic, not simple Maxlife. They are easy to mix up if you miss the "Full Synthetic" part of the labeling.

Last edited:
I used the magnifine on my fzj80 for a couple years. Wheelingnoob Did on his a440/Isuzu. . Keep it cool and clean is the extent Of the limited understanding of auto trannies I have. Synthetics are also a generation leap ahead in technology for oils. So.....that pretty much sums it up. That's all I know!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom