HDC logo file

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
who has the logo on file so i can work on getting the t-shirts started? please email it to me. thanks,

Shawn

also how many shirts do we want? i told him 10-15 shirts in each of the colors of tan, olive drab, black and navy blue. we can sell them from the web site, maybe more than less. thoughts?

logo

GIF format
newhdclogo.gif

also how many shirts do we want? i told him 10-15 shirts in each of the colors of tan, olive drab, black and navy blue. we can sell them from the web site, maybe more than less. thoughts?

Can lurkers/scabs buy 'em too? :p

who has the logo on file so i can work on getting the t-shirts started? please email it to me. thanks,

Shawn

As the guilty party behind the logo you'd think I'd have the file.
I've looked everywhere and can't find it.
Maybe the silk screen company kept a copy? Dan had the first batch printed.

If not, I guess it's time for a new design as suggested previously.

juane

Dan doesn't use the same company anymore and has had a hard time reaching the guy that ran the company (as i understand it). i'll ask him if he can attempt to reach the guy again.

Just a reminder Shawn, I have a good friend that is in the custom T-shirt business. He lives somewhere waaaay out in Rio Rancho close to your house.

Let me know if you want his contact information.
-Mike-

Let me know if you want his contact information.
-Mike-

send it to me direct. we may as well have a few quotes. i send out for a quote with Waggoner already.

Sure, for an extra $20. :grinpimp:

If it includes HDC membership, deal.

But then I'd havta pay TLCA membership, and then join a local 4wd coalition, and then I couldn't be a bunny loving tree hugger no more.:p

Thus the lurking. Dropped my TLCA thing a couple years after I got the dobermobile...

Shoot, I bought my star outta thanks for getting my money finally from a no-good Cajun dude. And that lead to a lift, another rig, a pistol, and actually wheeln w/ somea ya'll.

send it to me direct. we may as well have a few quotes. i send out for a quote with Waggoner already.

Karin at Zia Graphics has been good to me; she might have left, but those folks still do good biz. The minimum order is a dozen, but they'll mix up colors & sizes.

Sure, for an extra $20. :grinpimp:

$20 extra? That would be free for members (for the first one anyway)?

Unless, of course, they cost a lot less than $20 to us...

I'll start: I have prayer flags.

Um, okay, I think you win (especially if you have incense or a smudge thingymabober to go w/)
: ommanipadrehum:

Um, okay, I think you win (especially if you have incense or a smudge thingymabober to go w/)
: ommanipadrehum:

That was too easy. I didn't even have to bring out the big guns.

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom