Hawk Pride ORV 12/28 - 12/30 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You can also change your default. Mine is Black on white background. Just like a normal processor. The original hurt my eyes also.. :)

Thanks, Cody Sent from my iPad using IH8MUD

Last edited:
Blake is my nephew who was with me. And somehow that got screwed up. 'twas supposed to say black text on white background.

And Kevin. Did ya pic a song yet. Your the last one. :)

Thanks Cody Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

IMG_6790_zps62888474.jpg

You mean in this pic?? :lol:

He was all over the classic rock at hawk pride.

dontcha wanna?

I rock out to Matt & Kim. More into Cameras or Block after Block right now. I need to pick up the new album though.

I have no idea what this means. Are you guys speaking in some kind of code? Classic rock would be Zepplin or Boston or CCR or Bad Company or Stevie Ray Vaughn.......damn I feel old all of a sudden......:frown:

I rock out to Matt & Kim. More into Cameras or Block after Block right now. I need to pick up the new album though.

:confused:

I have no idea what this means. Are you guys speaking in some kind of code? Classic rock would be Zepplin or Boston or CCR or Bad Company or Stevie Ray Vaughn.......damn I feel old all of a sudden......:frown:

this is what i consider classic rock. Boston is one of my fav. bands of all time. nowadays they play green day and nirvana on the classic rock stations...makes me feel old too

From riding with Kevin I would feel confident in saying that he has a wide range of musical interests. I know from past conversations that he likes Matt & Kim which are not classic rock. Kevin was just responding that yes he likes Matt & Kim but he prefers the two songs that he mentioned over the one I suggested. The wires just got crossed with different people posting different things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom