Hawk Pride ORV 12/28 - 12/30 (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah. I tried go pro ing. It worked first day, but wouldn't video for longer than 20-30 seconds Friday and sat. Kept saying card wasn't fast enough. I'll post some videos latter.

Thanks Cody Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Cody, you need to get a Class 10 card to record in 1080p. You should be able to reduce the resolution and get a longer record time. The problem I have with my ReplayXD is that the battery runs out before I can fill up the 32GB SD card because I forget to turn the damn thing off when we stop. :lol:

I do. That damn thing cost like 80 bucks. I always record in top quality. I plugged it into the laptop to remove the Fridays videos.and have a clean slate for Saturday I hadn't connected it to the laptop before, so maybe I need to install the gopro software. I'll check it again after plugging it into main computer.

As we said a couple times thought the trip. The Thursday before Kevin got there. Blake and I did a couple trails. As The first person passing. It was ok but I thought slick. After passing after a couple passed it was worse. But after a bunch of people's passed it definitely made the trails more compact. That top layer of mud isn't gone but know has a hard bottom.

I'll start going though pics in a couple.

How big a card can the Go Pro use? I just bought a 32GB SD Class 10 micro card with the adapter for under $30 on Amazon before Christmas. They are getting cheaper by the day. Or does Go Pro use flash memory?

Edit: This is the one I got..... http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...&keywords=32gb micro sd&qid=1356991566&sr=8-4

And this is the full size card I bought a while back for my Kodak Playsport to record in 1080p....... http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Extre...991711&sr=1-2&keywords=32+gb+sd+card+class+10

This is what I use.

image-4107196653.jpg

Yeah. Just did a test. After I put it on desktop. Works. Put back on laptop. Didn't. Desktop work. So you evidentially need the gopro software. Not sure why. :(. But it works. But I got a couple videos after laptop that sat before it stopped. Don't know.

I sent my uca into my motor....

The nut came off god knows when and then bolt backed out sending my wheel into the wheel well and the uca into the motor. It was a bitch. Cody did most of the fixing, I was a frozen uselessness

dontcha wanna?

la trail teams 10 said:
I sent my uca into my motor....

The nut came off god knows when and then bolt backed out sending my wheel into the wheel well and the uca into the motor. It was a bitch. Cody did most of the fixing, I was a frozen uselessness

dontcha wanna?

Pics?

I think Kevin might have one... I tried to block it out.

dontcha wanna?

Since. They did a more general overview. I'm writing a story of my experience. And combining videos. I'll clean the truck tomorrow. :):)

Alright you three(that went). Pick a song that best represents you. Find a youtube link, and post it..

Thanks
Cody

Queen "fat bottomed girls"
Its a song I like a lot and ever sense it came up in the classic rock mix Friday evening it's been stuck in my head lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom