Hawk Pride ORV 12/28 - 12/30 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

HungryMedic

That doesn't look too hard... What could go wrong?
Threads
Hawk Pride ORV

image-3943940031.jpg

I think we might shoot for December 28-30 to this park in Alabama. It's roughly 7-8 hours for most of us. For me its exactly 7 hours and 8 minutes 397 miles. Prices would be 35 for the 3 day pass and 20 for a rider 3 day pass. I'm talking to them about openings.

This place is 1000 acres and has over 90 trails ranging from mild to frank the tank... even has concrete camping pads with 50 amp plugin (20 per night), a Dumping station, and 8 bathroom private shower/restroom. For the women of coarse.

image-3244991337.jpg

image-848192291.jpg

image-2172865777.jpg

It's in north western Alabama. Seems like a nice park, so lets check it out.

Scouting run on December 28-30 I'd like to have at least another rig with us...

1. Erick & Haley
2. Cody and company
3. Kevin and Suzi
4. Matt and Ashley

Maybe:
2. Chris
3. Will
4. Lance and Preston

CA CAW!!

image-848192291.jpg

image-2172865777.jpg

image-3943940031.jpg

image-3244991337.jpg

Last edited:
First off, what's with the "dontcha wwanna"? Is that your new slogan?

Second, you still have a thread going about a Barnwell trip on the same dates......... :confused:

Dontcha wanna know?

This one is the new one... Works better

dontcha wanna?

Ashlee gave me a "perhaps"
It'll give me a date to finish the trailer and winch too.

No catch phrase yet though, I'll get back to you

Ashlee gave me a "perhaps"
It'll give me a date to finish the trailer and winch too.

No catch phrase yet though, I'll get back to you
Haha sounds great. Haley and I would love the company! It gives me a deadline too.

dontcha wanna?

Just talked to mark at hawk pride. He's very excited for us to come and seemed very interested in helping up have a great time!

Price is 35 for 3 day pass. 20 for 3 day visitor and
If you want power it's 20 a night. Private bathrooms with HOT water and plug ins for all the women to primp as they please.

I'd like to get a few out there I know Kevin his lovely wife as well as Matt and his lovely bride as well. Haley and I are excited! Invite friends with rigs if you want. 4 or 5 would be amazing

dontcha wanna?

Anything else going on at the park that weekend?

The dirt bike track will be open. I think it's all open that weekend. Ill find out to be sure

dontcha wanna?

just curious, I actually prefer having a park to ourselves

I do too, much to explore. I asked him about trail width and he says he clears all trails to fit atleast if not wider than his jeep on rockwells and 44's

dontcha wanna?

Sounds like it's gonna be an awesome trip! I wonder if y'all will have any of the white stuff. I went to B'ham for a bowl game a few years ago and got to see some flurries.

Y'all have a good time!

Wouldn't mind a little snow if this park is rocks like hot springs. But if its more mud then maybe just cool weather

dontcha wanna?

Last edited:
I might be interested. Posting so I can find later to do some research on the park.

Thanks Cody Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Preston and I may make this trip in the 62.

Even better!!!! They have a motocross track too. Might be something to think about

dontcha wanna?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom