Hawk Pride ORV 12/28 - 12/30 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

He was in a way. That's when he was spotting my fat end down one of the rocky sections.

Thanks Cody Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Well, I have been trying to figure out why it wouldn't upload in HD. I was having issues saving at 1080p but managed to save at 780p, but kept having troubles so I just uploaded these...
On the second, which is Matt's video, Where it says Make the wheels go ROUNDDDD. That's supposed to be when his back tire turns. I guess in one of the reworkings, I must have moved the song forward a little.... Dang, That was a cool part.. D:

http://youtu.be/5NXw8S0PzAg

And then the links to the other video's should be in the video description. Or on the right of the screen.. :D

Thanks
Cody

Hmm... Because I used a couple songs in the video, which are not avalible to be heard on phones, not sure why, but that's a Youtube thing, so unfortunatly it's just not gonna be able to happen on a phone, or TV... syndication is the option that's not avalible, because of songs...

That sucks...
Cody

Stupid apples

Can't wait to check it out tomorrow on the big people computer

Thanks Cody

You guys almost don't even need to go in March now, you saw enough right there ;)

It's a hoot! Can't wait to go back and try some of the other trails

dontcha wanna?

Yeah. I hope the stars alight and I get to go back. It'll be nice scenery and I wanna hit some of the trails I went on with the 4 wheeler. They really have some beautiful rocks.

Thanks Cody Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom