Have you had good luck getting parts online? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'd ship USPS if possible, no brokerage fees.

Had some shocks shipped via Puralator... wasn't bad at $30 usd for the pair. Previously I've been dinged with a $25 brokerage fee on a $67 welder.

Holy s***, you're still alive! :lol:

Did you see this thread?
Toyotapartsdriect.ca questions???

Hi Ryan!!! yeah still kickin up here in the Merv. I spend more time fixing my farm machinery these days, but I am a stubborn dude and will not give up on this 40 project. I managed to drive it around last year with the new tub on, only to find out the box leaks, as do the knuckles, rear axle seals, front pinion seal and rear output seal. So I need parts...

I just read that thread you linked and will check out the site next, thanks for the tip! Hope you're doing good too!!!!

I'd ship USPS if possible, no brokerage fees.

Had some shocks shipped via Puralator... wasn't bad at $30 usd for the pair. Previously I've been dinged with a $25 brokerage fee on a $67 welder.

HI Vern!! Yeah I know about he USPS deal, thanks! THe couriers can really rack up their charges, so I'm wary. G'day!

HI Vern!! Yeah I know about he USPS deal, thanks! THe couriers can really rack up their charges, so I'm wary. G'day!

I think you're confusing @bikersmurf with @wombat (Vern).

I buy nearly all my cruiser stuff online now. I've had great luck with it. When I need OEM hard to find parts specifically, I buy through this guy: CRUISER ADDICTION - TOYOTA OEM LANDCRUISER PARTS His name is Yan. And he's the Man. Just email him. For non OEM stuff I just shop around for the best price/shipping I can find.

Hi Ryan!!! yeah still kickin up here in the Merv. I spend more time fixing my farm machinery these days, but I am a stubborn dude and will not give up on this 40 project. I managed to drive it around last year with the new tub on, only to find out the box leaks, as do the knuckles, rear axle seals, front pinion seal and rear output seal. So I need parts...

I just read that thread you linked and will check out the site next, thanks for the tip! Hope you're doing good too!!!!
Ha yeah I had a sudden farm equipment population explosion myself a couple weeks ago...mostly kinda fun old junk tho.

I haven't done much online shopping, what little I have done, has been from the dude in Utah who is usually pretty good . Kurt ? www.Cruiseroutfitters.com

PartSouq Auto Parts Around the World ... used them many times for oem parts. Probably the cheapest out there. Legit and good shipping too. (usually takes 2-3 days)

Also +1 for Yan (Akella) too!

I caught that, but didn't want to pick on him ;)

I've got lots of Chevy & Ford parts online. Haven't needed to order much Toyota. Back in the day I mail ordered from Downey... wasn't the same 22 years ago.

Usually no problems

Do you want a list of good online dealers? I've had shipments from Japan and Australia and US all
by post that seem to work ok. So no brokerage fees, and they don't charge local taxes so you only pay taxes once
here.

I shopped around and went with Cruiser outfitters. They had a good price on a knuckle kit with Koyo's and I'm hoping their knowledge helps with the list of other random parts in the order. They ship USPS to Canada for $50:frown:and although the dollar is at .75 the conversion was OK. I'll post up some more info here when I get it all together. Thanks again for the replies and info!

As well for the steering box rebuild, I ordered a full kit from Can-Craft in Langley. He stocks a kit from Freudenberg for the Toyota box. I'll post up here with more info on the kit when it arrives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom