For Sale Hard top and doors from 1971 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a complete hard top and doors (with all hardware, glass and seals etc.) from a 1971 FJ40 available in the beautiful heart of Texas (San Saba County). Pick-up only. Good shape, but they want to be refinished (outside of doors have been sanded) -- the existing paint is rattle can over the original white. $800 for the whole set

IMG_5112.JPG

IMG_5115.JPG

IMG_6191.JPG

IMG_12211.jpg

You may have better luck posting in the parts forum. This forum is for vehicles wanted/for sale. GLWS

I'm very interested in purchasing your hard top. I live near Fayetteville Arkansas. How long of a drive is it to you?
Same here I live in paragould Arkansas very interested if fellow Arkansas dont want it. Hey Fayetteville my number is 8704765428. If u got any spare 40 parts or need some give me a call

I am in Tucson, and would really like a top for my 71....One without a hole. PO put a sunroof in it, and I am not sure what to do with the hole....Except replace the top. Let me know if it is still available after the Arkansas guys. Thanks - 52o-344-3279

I have a complete hard top and doors (with all hardware, glass and seals etc.) from a 1971 FJ40 available in the beautiful heart of Texas (San Saba County). Pick-up only. Good shape, but they want to be refinished (outside of doors have been sanded) -- the existing paint is rattle can over the original white. $800 for the whole set

View attachment 1439491

View attachment 1439492

View attachment 1439493

View attachment 1439494

View attachment 1439491

View attachment 1439492

View attachment 1439493

View attachment 1439494

Would you be willing to ship the doors?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom