Happy Valentines Day Trail Ride (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That is going to look awesome. 35's and only 1" lift....

Can't wait to see it..

I'm adding 1 more inch. I've already got Ironman 4x4 springs for 2". I'll be at 3 inches total. 80s can fit 35 stock, but there's a lot of rubbing.
Now I need to add my 1 in spacers to stay ahead of you.

Quoting myself here... just ordered my tires. I'm going with Dick Cepek Extreme Country, 315/75/16, being installed Friday morning.

Have you used their tires before? They have popped up a few times while I've been searching for new tires

I'm adding 1 more inch. I've already got Ironman 4x4 springs for 2". I'll be at 3 inches total. 80s can fit 35 stock, but there's a lot of rubbing.

Having trouble keeping up with the influx of red 80's...

If the weather is as expected for the weekend and assuming they got rain down there like we did the other day... my Michelins are really going to be put to the test....
Good thing I bought recovery hooks and straps for the weekend. :oops:🤷‍♂️

If the weather is as expected for the weekend and assuming they got rain down there like we did the other day... my Michelins are really going to be put to the test....
I think we'll have enough recovery gear to get even the Jeepiest Jeep unstuck if we needed to.

I think we'll have enough recovery gear to get even the Jeepiest Jeep unstuck if we needed to.

That's what I expected... Haha

I was thinking about taking my front sway bar off for the weekend but I don’t think the trails will warrant it.

Yeah, I don’t think these trails are gonna require the amount of flex you’ll unleash on them by removing the sway bar.

Looks like I’ll be in the Cruiser. Ran into some self-induced “complications” working on the wiring on the 4Runner. Remind me again how working on trucks can be fun. :bang:

So no trailer???

I'm guessing I won't get to exercise my lockers, but one can hope.

I'll exercise mine, needed or not... I am guessing a lot of ice and snow. The temps in the mountains is always lower than the rsea level forcast.

Weather:

Interactive Snow Information :

Last edited:
Old Fart and myself are coming down Friday night to stay at the Village Inn. Arrival time may be late with leaving N Va after work, picking up Old Fart in Anusville and making the drive. We will probably be too late to make dinner, but a chance I can duck out of work early. Might try and get late eats at the nearby Irish pub, if we get in late. Regardless how it plays out, we will see everyone at the meet up.

Why, are you bringing the Avalon?
I was thinking about taking my front sway bar off for the weekend but I don’t think the trails will warrant it.
Step back. Relax. Conserve your energy for when it’s needed. But your enthusiasm is second to none!!!
So no trailer???
I got a dollar that says Allen ain’t driving the 40 from Durham in the cold!
Old Fart and myself are coming down Friday night to stay at the Village Inn.
I’m so telling the future Mrs TikiC that you called her that...:hillbilly:

So no trailer???

Definitely still trailering the 40 from Durham, especially since the Missus is riding up with me, but she’s hanging out with a friend in the area while I’m 4wheeling. She hasn’t been a huge fan of wheeling with me since I flopped the 4Runner with her in it a few years ago. :steer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom