HAMOM request - slider install - 06Jan2024 - UPDATE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fellas, sorry, but I need to bump the date of this HAMOM. I'm scheduled for getting my knee scoped on 12 Jan, so I don't imagine I'll be too mobile on the 13th. If my sliders are shipped early, I may move this to the week before (06 Jan) otherwise would have to do the week after (20Jan), depending on whether Ryan's place is still available?
Just let me know. I'm fairly flexible. Don't have much planned in January.

I'm flexible and right around the corner.

OK, my sliders should be delivered 02 Jan, so here are some new dates for the HAMOM, @Ryan, let me know which one works best for you: Jan 6 or 7. If that doesn't work, I could push it out to Jan 21 or Jan 27 or 28.

Jan 6/7 and 20/21 both work for me.

@mtweller i see you reading this, you should come out!

OK, my sliders should be delivered 02 Jan, so here are some new dates for the HAMOM, @Ryan, let me know which one works best for you: Jan 6 or 7. If that doesn't work, I could push it out to Jan 21 or Jan 27 or 28.
Let's do January 6th.

Being that it's the anniversary, we can all dress up as our favorite insurrectionist.

Let's do January 6th.

Being that it's the anniversary, we can all dress up as our favorite insurrectionist.
January 6 it is! What time works, afternoon/evening?

I think afternoon probably works best. Say 2pm? I'm flexible. I'll have the whole day booked for you.
Awesome, see you at 2. Unfortunately I wasn't able to brew in time, so will bring some commercial beer instead. Any requests?

Awesome, see you at 2. Unfortunately I wasn't able to brew in time, so will bring some commercial beer instead. Any requests?
Perni is always a favorite for @GLTHFJ60 and I.

I assume these are bolt-on sliders? No welds required, right?

HAMOM address is:

5416 Penny Road
Raleigh, NC 27606

My house is the small brickhouse on the corner. My driveway runs between my house and the small white house next door. You'll see a detached 2-car garage in back.

@xychromosome do you want to add/edit this info to the original post

bump

Come over they say. . It'll be fun they say 😅
20240106_131801.jpg
20240106_131813.jpg
20240106_131820.jpg
20240106_131912.jpg
20240106_131916.jpg
20240106_132506.jpg

Hydroplaned. I'm ok, just a little sore 🙏🏽

Looks like they turned out great! Sorry I missed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom