HAMOM 9-10-22 at Trollhole’s (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well, it’s been on the calendar all year, but plans have changed a bit. Instead of working on the club trailer, we’ll be bolting some suspension and axles on an 80. I currently have an 80 frame and body sitting on my trailer at Trollhole’s. I have no way to get it off my trailer when I get it home, so making it a roller would be extremely helpful. I have all the parts and tools needed. I’m only lacking man power. Come help me get this project off the ground, literally.

When we initial thought up the date, I think you were on vacation. . . Then the day just crept up on us.

Will come by for a bit if we don't have other commitments....start time??

Damn. Adam is chopping my 80 on that day
You win. I spoke with Adam and we will postpone the chop. I'll head up your way Saturday and lend a hand.

I'm also about to post a HAMOM (on the ONSC page) in Dec @AJR's to chop an 80 and pull the motor and transmission for a LS swap.

If i remember ill try and stop by.

now going to the Furman/Clemson game but really just going to tailgate under a canopy and stay dry!

You win. I spoke with Adam and we will postpone the chop. I'll head up your way Saturday and lend a hand.

I'm also about to post a HAMOM (on the ONSC page) in Dec @AJR's to chop an 80 and pull the motor and transmission for a LS swap.
I’m down for that one as well.

55A36F09-C500-47EF-8833-65EE9B0620F4.jpeg

F3D3D539-8BBE-4DB4-A453-23F7AEE3219C.jpeg

Thanks @Trollhole and @White Sheep for coming out to help. My new project is now a roller and I can finally bring it home and unload it off the trailer.

Oh i missed out... Crazy 2nd shift hrs...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom