Ham class & test (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I got my FRN and hope the weather holds out.

I am interested, and will attend.

I'd like to take the class if there's still room. Don't know anything about this but like learning. Thanks for organizing the class Ed

I am in also, have FRN and started a little light online studying for prep. Don't want to be the guy that doesn't pass and ruins club bragging rights for 100% passing.

I'd like to go, but am getting a "Server Not Found" error every time I try to go to the website to lookup how to join, and so on.

Edit on this: my wife said she'd like to go as well, so if possible put both of us down.

Last edited:
I'd like to go, but am getting a "Server Not Found" error every time I try to go to the website to lookup how to join, and so on.

Edit on this: my wife said she'd like to go as well, so if possible put both of us down.
Hi Hallout
Yeah, the website is down for some reason, we are investigating. ???
You and your wife are in.
The treasurer for the club will be at the class/test so you can join then or PayPal to treasurer@capitallandcruiserclub.org.
I forget what the current dues are. Sorry. Anyone? @hakalugi @Stumpalama @StaleAle
Please read the first post of this thread. There are some things to do to prep for the class.
See you on the 29th.
Ed

Hi Hallout
Yeah, the website is down for some reason, we are investigating. ???
You and your wife are in.
The treasurer for the club will be at the class/test so you can join then or PayPal to treasurer@capitallandcruiserclub.org.
I forget what the current dues are. Sorry. Anyone? @hakalugi @Stumpalama @StaleAle
Please read the first post of this thread. There are some things to do to prep for the class.
See you on the 29th.
Ed

Dues are $25

And, yes the website is down. Remediation efforts are underway.

Reposting this for @emorth. Shamelessly copied from ONSC.

1581453464817.png

Last edited:
Club record for lowest score so far was me with a 26, so that’s the mark to beat. It was good enough to pass with no margin for error. As Stump would say, “what do you call the last in the class to graduate the Naval Academy?” You call him Sir! I could attend and try for the next level Ham test, but I think I’ll retire batting 1000.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom