Haltech Control of the A442f (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well the two DBW outputs can be used for the shift solenoids.....but they are different part numbers between the 442 and the 340. All four solenoids are the same on the 442 correct? Other than the mounting flange?

If it's any help I can wire up my little logger to my 442's solenoids to see what logic factory tcm is using for the timing solenoid. It would be after Christmas before I got to it.

Is it going to be worth my time for anyone else?

If it's any help I can wire up my little logger to my 442's solenoids to see what logic factory tcm is using for the timing solenoid. It would be after Christmas before I got to it.

Is it going to be worth my time for anyone else?
Yessir, I'd love to know under what conditions it is doing it's thing

Here we go!

PXL_20240204_194749932.jpg

PXL_20240204_194457080.jpg

Keep in mind by reusing some Toyota things you have to put up with some of their annoying idiosyncrasies. One of which being trigger wiring, they always tie their trigger grounds together (not to body or engine ground, just together) which makes these AC signals rather uh, tough for the Haltech to decipher. I had to open my stock harnesses up on other Toyotas I've put a Haltech in to avoid having issues with the VR signals and the most annoying part is the ground splice almost is never on an EWD, but you can find it easy enough with a multimeter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom