Haff Hawged (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I might just try to work something out with @cruiserfj45 for an A/C set-up that I could install between the seats- or maybe even in an overhead...Just have to cipher what the heck to do about the condenser...Might end up looking like something similar to old Elsie...as for the compressor...I'm considering installing the fj80 3FE and A440 I got on the cart in the garage...can someone say "rabbithole"?

oh and...

IMG_2569.JPG
IMG_2570.JPG
IMG_2572.JPG
IMG_2573.JPG

geez...it's like watching paint dry...can't do s*** till the skirts are cured enough for tape...Argh!!!...all that's left to do is ride my bike down the street a few blocks to hang out with the wife, kids and hibbies to kill the rest of the weekend....the dogs can stay in the tent.

Why you think I got such a big tent?

IMG_2593.JPG
IMG_2594.JPG
IMG_2598.JPG
IMG_2608.JPG
Progress...
... now I just need to wait for the sealer to cure before the final coat... it's like watching paint dry

Last edited:
WHY do you think all the dolling up??? :hillbilly: I figure it'll take me a good 12.1875 months to be ready by the looks of your mob!

dynatron brand 550... says 3M in the fine print... lays down like sika flex, but gets harder. not really self leveling at all- great for verts and overhangs... only about half of what gets put down stays there; the rest goes in the trash... meh, prolly says more about the driver...

underestimated the need for satin black... now I can't even paint the trim... it's about 103 right now- tomorrow will be 107+...hope the sealer is dry enough by 8am to lay down topcoat in high heat grey...with a bit of luck, I might get to unwrap my present tomorrow night!

LOL re-done...

I'm really excited about your flatbed getting some love, such a cool idea. I want to see this one done!

I want to get it done so I have my own car again!
I want to get it done to not have to do it.
I want to get it done so I have room to bring home the wagon carcas...
I want to get it done!

bearing in mind; this long awaited phase is JUST the cabin...
let the fun continue:cheers:

next is some love for the front fenders...:rolleyes::deadhorse::rofl:

New England Clam bake mmmmmmm.

So I have been living like a mushroom...eating bull**** and dwelling in the dark...you guys got a 2018 destination already, or just a general region? Whoo. NE would be a bit of a hike, but I never did make it east of sandusky ohio...

Mountains, Atlantic, Lakes, History, and Big city all within 1 -1/2 hours. Give or take. No destination yet but Acadia or White mountains would be nice. Quit Fxxxing around and Git R Done. :)

Ok

IMG_2622.JPG
IMG_2626.JPG
IMG_2628.JPG
IMG_2630.JPG
IMG_2631.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom