GX460 / Prado150 pic thread (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've also added a CB radio and a trash bag. I made the CB antenna mount myself but had some inspiration from another design out there. Since I don't have a tire mount, I just grabbed one of my old Army duffels and attached it as such. I had to order some nylon strap from Amazon since the straps were too short, but what I ordered was too wide, so I'll get an actual measurement of the strap and order the right size before I have the straps sewn together. The 2" wide strap I added makes it difficult to pull it tight because it bunches up in the jaws of the strap lock. The bag is filled with all my trash from the week at the cabin. It works well if I do say so myself.
IMG_6648.jpg

IMG_6649.jpg

IMG_6650a.jpg

Enjoy!
IMG_6624.jpg

Here’s a quick picture of my ‘23. I wanted something for my short commute, but also for forest roads and trailheads. Have had it for 7-8 months, and it’s my favorite vehicle to date.

View attachment 3418870
Hey truck looks great. Can you share info on any suspension work and by chance do you know what the offset is on those wheels?

My 2018. Had it stock for a while and recently put 275/70/17 Wildpeaks A/T3W on MR705s on 2 inch Dobinsons IMS lift. Also got done the interior LED light swap before the mod as well as Accessorides remote starter that works from my phone and the Pedal Commander (had both of these previously on 4r as well).
I'll keep it this way for a while until I save up some dough and I will probably put skid plates, rock sliders, and some exterior lights next.

View attachment 3004663

View attachment 3004665
You are the first I have come across on the 150 platform running the MR705s. I am considering these for mine as well as I had them for my 200 and thought they were perfect on that truck.

Do you mind sharing a few photos of your truck with wheels in view? Thx!!!

You'll miss the hundy even less once you're flying up a decent hill in the GX at 90mph with ease. Trust me, I've been there 😃
Everything the 100 does, the 460 does better.
100%

You don't even need aggressive offroad tires. I get about anywhere with my Revos as long as I don't go hunting for mud holes.

Sourced a discontinued F Sport grille last year and have been playing around with color configs before I have it vinyl wrapped. Black was too harsh a contrast. This gunmetal suits a little better and matches my Evo Corse wheels.

Still undecided as I like it as OEM+ as possible. I do love the OEM mesh of the F Sport, though.

Before and After…

IMG_3690.jpeg

IMG_2163.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom