GX Map (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wait! No one from Australia!!! But the Prado is UGE there!!

emoji_u1f914.png
something's to be done!

Hi guys, finally joined the forum after being a reader for a file. Just starting on to build out our '09 GX and pretty excited about.
In a first experience of how capable the GX is, we recently took it out on the beach at the Outer Banks NC and with no mods, street tires that are almost worn out, we recovered a 4wd pick up that got stuck. Another day a pick up's 4wd didn't kick in and he sank in just 30' from the pavement. I didn't have a 2nd shackle so tried to get him w/his "tow strap" - learned a lesson there - it broke instantly. Anyway, again no mods and worn street tires and this thing drove around in deep soft dry sand without hesitating. I even backed it up a low hill in this sand and it drove right up!
Finally glad to see the LX getting some attention - VERY capable!

Someone must have accidentally deleted the map layer with the 300+ pins added to it. We must rebuild!

Someone must have accidentally deleted the map layer with the 300+ pins added to it. We must rebuild!

FYI- When I logged in to place the new pin, there was a message saying that if someone accidentally deleted it... That it can be recovered from Google Drives Trash. I checked in case it was me but I know it wasn't as someone posted a successful pin add after me.

I checked my trash as well. Wasn't in mine.

Now there are 2 in New Mexico

Sending an all hands to get GXOR to re-add themselves again. It is in our pinned post but with over 5000 members we should have a lot more dots!

Picked up a GX470 and moved last week. Added another pin to Colorado

Added a pin in Buena Park, CA. I'm back to the GX world!

Added +2, Layton, Utah. Wife and I both own GX's. Mines 2007, Black - Hers is 2005, Blue. Long time lurking these forums, just joined! Will be working on both soon...installing nav and rear camera on hers, lift and tires on mine.
Utah!! :cool:
Welcome! :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom