GSMTR Cabins 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just paid. Looking forward to it.

$170 is a chunk of change. Looking to see if I can make that work.
Yeah, the rates went up last year and I wasn't aware. Everyone had already paid, so UC had to eat some of the money.

My plan right now is to leave Wednesday after work. Should be in about 9 or 10 Wednesday night.

I say we pitch in on a pony keg of something good.
I don't want to assume anything as I have never been to this. I plan to camp, but if the cabin is reasonable distance and welcome to club guests during social hours, I will gladly pitch in. I doubt wheat wine is an option, but:

edit: Sierra Nevada info was for CA location.

I am, I'll either get in late Thursday night or Friday morning. I'm looking forward to it.

Yes! I am still in. Will pony up for the cabin share, and would be interested in participating in the pony keg, unless y'all choose to go the IPA route, then I'd pass. I'm not a fan of "hops" onto that particular train.

Still have space? I'm in for two cabin slots. Would prefer a full size bed for Laura and I if there's a room!

Paid....

Still have space? I'm in for two cabin slots. Would prefer a full size bed for Laura and I if there's a room!

Teddy should know. Send him a PM. There are two upstairs rooms.

@GLTHFJ60 , you and Laura can have the other upstairs room. That means @CharlestonG8R has one side and you two have the other. If for some reason you guys don't come, @dbenke is next in line for a solo room.

Payment sent for both laura and I. Please confirm.

Time to get the ferd ready. Gonna tow Moonshine if all goes according to plan.

That "chunk of change" became "chump change" once the :princess: said she was in....

Payment sent for both laura and I. Please confirm.

Time to get the ferd ready. Gonna tow Moonshine if all goes according to plan.

Confirming payment received

How many spots left? Any rules against having a dog in the cabin? Just checking so I can consider my options. It's definitely tempting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom