GSMTR Cabins 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Alright folks, so we have the same duplex cabin that we had last year. Cabins 12&13, if you haven't been and want to look at their website. Between the two, we can sleep 10 people. This will mean 2 people will sleep on two separate pullout couches.

We have them reserved for an extra night this year, so we have them Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights (17th-20th). Total cost per person is $170. Once you pay, it is non refundable (you can sell to someone else if need be), and there are no pro rated deals if you are only coming for 1 or 2 nights.

Please send money via PayPal to sales@upstatecruisers.net and include a note stating GSMTR2017. Also, please post up in this thread once you pay so we can keep a record.

Paid for cabin! Paid extra for the upper room since I always go to bed early.

Note: Same with last year, if anyone needs to sh!t in the upper bathroom, I have no problem with it. In fact, if you eat Marshall or Teddy's cooking, you will need to keep that sh!t as far away from the common areas as possible.

I'll get some $$ in this week
Planning to be there Wed.
Scott probably won't be with me this year.
I'm also thinking of bringing the Chick'n (if it's ready) and riding the bunny trails with Eric.

I'm not sure what day I'm getting there yet. Looking like I may drive up after work Thursday at this point. Not sure if I'll be able to get off Thursday and Friday.

I'll get some $$ in this week
Planning to be there Wed.
Scott probably won't be with me this year.
I'm also thinking of bringing the Chick'n (if it's ready) and riding the bunny trails with Eric.
Unfortunately, my 40 is out of commission for long hauls except for the Relic Run... After Relic Run, it's headed to @Trollhole 's to get resolution on the TC and Tranny. They've been leaking for years and I'm tired of leaving oil everywhere I go. The "just keep filling it up!" mantra is only good for so long; eventually it needs to be fixed and I think I'm overdue. I'll still ride some bunny trails with you and @ErikinSC .

Ill be going up with the family Wednesday and camping in the woods again.

Looks like a full cabin this year...should be fun.
@Teddy @CharlestonG8R "and they're not perky"
never seen you guys laugh so much!!!!!!!
Definitely one of my favorite conversations ever at GSMTR! I'm planning on camping this year, instead of the cabin, but I'll be around all the time.

Definitely one of my favorite conversations ever at GSMTR! I'm planning on camping this year, instead of the cabin, but I'll be around all the time.
I've always envisioned you sleeping in a cot on the back deck. I don't know why.

I just paid for my spot. I will pay for Corey or whoever else can go as soon as I can confirm they are going. We can share the queen on the 1st floor as long as he doesn't sleep nude and decide to spoon! Thanks!

@girraffe has asked to reserve a spot. Hey Matt, check out the first post in this thread and post up when you've paid for your spot. Look forward to having you join us this year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom