GSMTR 2010 story and pic thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Southeast Overland

Get lost! Go explore!
Threads
Website
www.southeastoverland.com
I hope that I'm not stepping on any toes by posting this thread early - but since I can't make GSMTR I would love to see some pics and stories (vids would rock too) posted up during the event.

Thanks!

Sorry you can't make it this year. We'll do what we can!

Me too... i'll buy a t-shirt or two if there are any left over as well....

I will be leaving late Wednesday morning.

Can't wait.

I'm really looking forward to this thread. Wish I was there, but will have to live vicariously through those who are.

I'll be on my way in about 15 min.:steer::bounce:

Check the IH8MUD event section. There is a post I started a while back for pics and video. Just posted some up.

We are having a blaast. The park is sweet. Already have had a roll over and some broken parts.

We are having a blaast. The park is sweet. Already have had a roll over and some broken parts.

Actually, the broken parts were one day and the roll was the next. I remember it all very well.

whooops !!! it was a lil slick out there
GSMTR2010 144.jpg

Had a great time and appreciate all the effort it took to throw a gig of this magnitude.

Great work guys!!!!! cant wait till next year

I had a great time guys! It was good to see old friends again and meet some new ones. Y'all put on a great event! Good raffle, incredible food, and great music. Everyone that bolted after the raffle missed a good time. Looking forward to seeing everyone again soon at the SCC in Hot Springs in October.

Great event folks - we had a great time; it was good wheeling. The IPOR travelling show made it back to Va around 6pm yesterday.

As fyi, I'm the one (Tim Powers) that won the Nitro set :bounce: and can be PM'ed with this screen id here. Please let me know what I need to do to collect the goodies!

Great event folks - we had a great time; it was good wheeling. The IPOR travelling show made it back to Va around 6pm yesterday.

As fyi, I'm the one (Tim Powers) that won the Nitro set :bounce: and can be PM'ed with this screen id here. Please let me know what I need to do to collect the goodies!

We'll get you taken care of Tim. Glad you guys had fun. I've got a week's worth of emails and work to get off my desk before I can spend time wrapping up the event details (raffle winners), but I will get it done, don't worry.

We left around 12:30 on Sunday (the height of a blistering hot day) and didn't get home until about 7pm last night. Bertha had some fuel filter issues and very likely a failing fuel pump. Not to mention no A/C to speak of on Bertha, so we had to take a few extra pit stops just to find a QT to duck into for the A/C for a few minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom