GSMTR 09 June 15th-21st (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm so sad I can't make it again this year. I had it all planned out but my ship got underway to Norfolk for the whole month. Arrggghhhh!!!

Hey Steve theres allways AWOL!!!!:grinpimp::grinpimp::grinpimp:

I am going to be there a little earlier then noon, hopefully by 11. I am going to go talk to the forest service and give them everything for the Beasley Bash. Who is going to come to Beasley before GSMTR? Right now its Ted, Henry, and I.

Josh--If nobody caravans up with me in the morning I may just try to get out of here early and hook up with you. that will give us a chance to get our scouting done and still hook up with Henry at 12.

Hey Steve theres allways AWOL!!!!:grinpimp::grinpimp::grinpimp:

...Except that, with the state of the Navy, they'd have me out on the street faster than the admin dept could spell AWOL! Ha! :clap: Gotta keep that PAY! But seriously, I can't believe I can't make it... GSMTR was like 75% of the reason that I bought the semi.

Not real exciting but it's all I have. I think Hendog has a few from Bealsey. Those that didn't make the event you guys missed a good time.

http://gsmtr09.shutterfly.com/

Nice Pics!!!

Great pic's Ted :beer:.

Wish I could have been there..but i would have been depressed since Mr HENDOG was too SCARED to go to Helicopter pad when I had the chance. :bang:

Henry next time we meet you better take me up something in that V8 40 and show me some damn wheeling...none of this breaking hubs on something IFS goes up:rolleyes::flipoff2:

missing chair

UPDATE: CHAIR FOUND! Jason found it around the campfire and forgot we were camped all the way over in the corner of the tent area.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom