green pig 72 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just got this guy, new to the land cruiser world. I am so excited to see what all I can do..

image (2).jpeg

image (4).jpeg

image.jpeg

Congratulations and welcome. Great group of guys here that all share the Sam affliction (swine flu). Come back for advice, sympathy, and encouragement, or just or the fellowship. Glad to ave you in the pen. By the way - there is no recovery from swine flu! :).

The headliner needs to replaced all lights work, the door panels are in good shape and seats need to be replaced. I love it now the wife on the other hand not so much... Would like a small lift like 4"....

Seats just need to be recovered....and dash cover but seem to have trouble finding the one for the 68-72...it's cracked pretty bad...

Welcome aboard! Looks like you're working on the brakes, routine maintenance or problems?

Still has drums, wheel cylinder was leaking had to rebuild it

Great state of Louisiana, not many cruiser down here that I have seen, been reading up on the headliner that seems to be a real tuff job....

Don't put one up. Just as soon as you get done, somebody will poke a hole in it. Clean it all off, paint and insulate or spray with Lizard Skin type product.

I am from mid state alexandria, area haven't seen any around here either.... One clean fj40 other than that none really....

Seats just need to be recovered....and dash cover but seem to have trouble finding the one for the 68-72...it's cracked pretty bad...

mine's in the same state. Cruisercorps has one, but requires mods for the older style like we have. I saw another thread, cant remember which one- but the guy basically removed the dash, filled the cracks expanding caulk/sealant from lowes, then sanded it down. repeated the process a couple times before painting. Thats what I am gonna do to mine as I have nothing to lose. It turned out awesome!

btw, congrats and welcome!

Yeah I looked for that thread, but think I will have to repair mine also.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom