Great experience with Summit Auto Transport! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If anyone doesn't see a quote in their inbox after requesting one, there may be a few reasons why.
1. Depending on your spam settings it may go to your junk folder.
2. Your quote may need further discussion and your contact info isn't correct. I get a lot of "John Doe's and "Harry Mcsniffmycrotch's."

Your info doesn't go anywhere else but to me so please input the correct info so I can help you out.

As always, thanks for the continued support.

Last edited:
Hey @Riverrunner just submitted website quote request for an '88 62 from 41075 to 60423. Thanks!

Last edited:
I have the wonderful opportunity to do the Baja 1000 with the Homemade Motorsports team this year so I will be out of commission 11/18-11/21. If anyone needs a quote, please visit the website in my signature but expect not to hear from me on those days. For anyone that is watching the race, we are in Class 7F #701F. Thanks!

I have the wonderful opportunity to do the Baja 1000 with the Homemade Motorsports team this year so I will be out of commission 11/18-11/21. If anyone needs a quote, please visit the website in my signature but expect not to hear from me on those days. For anyone that is watching the race, we are in Class 7F #701F. Thanks!
Have a blast Aaron - It's a great experience. My uncle, Jim McClurg won the very first Baja 500 in 1969 with his high school buddy Doug Douglas. They were riding a Ducati 350 Scrambler, Jim had the 2nd leg and was leading everyone until his headlight went out. He had to slow down to let one of the buggy's pass him so he could see. They would have won the overall had it not been for that light!

So my purchase happened pretty quick so called Aaron Tuesday with a 62 ready to ship. He called back a couple hours later saying he had it scheduled to pickup on Wednesday. Was picked up in KY at 12:30pm CST today and was at my house in IL at 6:20Pm CST. I know this isn't in his control but it even got an upgrade to an enclosed trip. My wife will probably kill me if I find a reason to use @Riverrunner again, but that wouldn't stop me.

Pickup in KY:

IMG_4064.JPEG

Drop-off in IL:

IMG_3596.jpg

Enjoyng my garage:

IMG_3599.jpg

My new to me '97 poverty pack delivered via enclosed transport in excellent condition! Quick pick up and delivery from Utah to Indiana. Thanks Aaron!

1.jpg

Hey @Riverrunner, I just submitted website quote request for an '06 LX470 from 27921 to 98382. Thank you!

Aaron,
Hope your holidays were great and the Baja was a lifetime experience!

Looking for a quote to move a 4Runner from Santa Fe NM to me - @Riverrunner

Thanks as always!

I'm adding another recommendation for Summit Auto Transport. We recently used them to transport our 1975 FJ40 from a friend's place in Ohio to our home in northern California. Coordination, pick-up, and delivery were prompt and smooth, no damages or issues, and the final cost (which was competitive) did not change from the initial quote (I understand that's not always the case with auto transport brokers). Also, we have not received a barrage of calls and emails from multiple transporters hounding us to use them.

Sunday evening, July 10: I submitted quote request to Summit through their website (with follow-up email directly to Aaron Frost)
Monday morning, July 11: Quote received from Aaron.
Saturday July 16: We completed transport agreement with Summit (for vehicle pick-up on or after July 19; we indicated high flexibility and no rush on transport dates).
Wednesday July 20: Aaron contacted our friend in Ohio and set up vehicle pick-up for Friday July 22.
Friday evening July 22: Cruiser loaded on open transport
Monday afternoon July 25: Cruiser delivered to us near Auburn, CA.

Thanks Aaron/Summit Auto Transport!
We wouldn't hesitate to use you again if the need arises.

John

Quote requested for possible 100 purchase, both of us are flexible on time and wont be ready until at least the 10th of June. MI to PA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom