Great deal if you use Makita 18V tools (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

KLF

Frame waxer
SILVER Star
Threads
Home Depot (and a few online places) are now offering a smoking deal on a really nice cordless circular saw setup with four 5ah batteries, for $299. That's like buying four batteries and getting a saw, bag, and double charger for free. I've been using this saw several times over the past couple of weeks and it's a beast, really nice for framing work.

You buy the kit with 2 batteries, and they hand you another pair of batteries for free.

Home Depot (and a few online places) are now offering a smoking deal on a really nice cordless circular saw setup with four 5ah batteries, for $299. That's like buying four batteries and getting a saw, bag, and double charger for free. I've been using this saw several times over the past couple of weeks and it's a beast, really nice for framing work.

You buy the kit with 2 batteries, and they hand you another pair of batteries for free.

Thanks! That's a great deal. I almost bought a corded hypoid style skill saw recently but glad I waited on this deal. The cordless one is pretty impressive. Getting those two extra 5.0Ah batteries is a killer deal - not to mention the dual charger.

I have an old corded worm drive Skil saw, it's really nice. But it's going on craigslist now. Corded saws are dead.

Dang, I’d love to spring for this but don’t need the saw. Already have one. But would love those batteries!

I need new Makita batteries something fierce. I have a 5 piece kit I bought over 12 years ago and I am still using the same two 5.0ah batteries that came with it, and one just stopped taking a charge. I have almost zero use for a darn circular saw though..... Thanks for sharing this. May just buy it and sell the saw as a bare tool.

I need new Makita batteries something fierce. I have a 5 piece kit I bought over 12 years ago and I am still using the same two 5.0ah batteries that came with it, and one just stopped taking a charge. I have almost zero use for a darn circular saw though..... Thanks for sharing this. May just buy it and sell the saw as a bare tool.
They have the same free 2 battery deal with a hammer drill and an impact driver but the price is $399 IIRC. Not sure which drill or driver or which charger, etc. but I did notice that all the batteries were 5Ah.

They have the same free 2 battery deal with a hammer drill and an impact driver but the price is $399 IIRC. Not sure which drill or driver or which charger, etc. but I did notice that all the batteries were 5Ah.
I saw that too after browsing the HD website. I think I'm going with the circ saw, $100 less and I won't end up with redundant tools (cringing as I type that, is there such a thing?!?).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom