Good info to have (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Awesome! Great info! Love that technique using the oxy-acetylene and rawhide mallet, and then the shrinking disc. Gonna need to start doing that type of work soon to get some panels straightened out.
Thanks for posting 👍

A pig would be right at home in his shop,
Yeah that would be the kind of place to take a "good" pig body and let them make a perfect pig body.
I think if you brought them an average pig body you would need deep pockets, like Scrapdaddy deep pockets!

If any of you guys have Instagram, you should check out what this guy in Oz is doing. Literally taking every seam apart.

Very cool!
I've been lurking in the 45 section watching this 45lv build in Australia. I don't think he's using Scrapdaddy's $5k budget.
Beautiful metal work going on with that build:

Very cool!
I've been lurking in the 45 section watching this 45lv build in Australia. I don't think he's using Scrapdaddy's $5k budget.
Beautiful metal work going on with that build:

That is some incredible craftsmanship! Phenomenal reconstruction! Interesting to see that the fabricator uses the copper weld-through primer very exclusively. Sells me on its use on this kind of work. Don’t recall any product placement on that thread, designating what it is he prefers to use. Having deja vu for some reason 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom