gillespie coatings raven black (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello to everyone.
Has anyone ever used and has pictures of gillespie coatings raven black acrylic enamel on the frame? i have searched the interwebs and this site and can find nothing about it or pics. So im restoring my 70 fj40 and i have it down to the frame and about 90% of it is sand/media blasted i got some SPI epoxy primer and gillespie coatings raven black high gloss for a frame top coat, just wondering if anybody has used it and if they have pics to show their end product.
thanks

Hello to everyone.
Has anyone ever used and has pictures of gillespie coatings raven black acrylic enamel on the frame? i have searched the interwebs and this site and can find nothing about it or pics. So im restoring my 70 fj40 and i have it down to the frame and about 90% of it is sand/media blasted i got some SPI epoxy primer and gillespie coatings raven black high gloss for a frame top coat, just wondering if anybody has used it and if they have pics to show their end product.
thanks

Why would their black acrylic enamel look any different than another manufacturer? It’s just gloss black paint.

well because it has the word Raven Black in it not just black, and usually that extra word would be an indicator that this gloss black may be a different color black then regular black/gloss black. one raven black from company "a" mite be slightly different the company "b". I really have no idea that is why i am asking

And pictures of paint are not a clear indication of color either - particularly over the internet. So ask the MFG for a paint sample?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom