Gauging interest - 80 series Cloth Seat covers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested as well!

As mentioned, if both rows are done it may not matter, and my ocd would not let them be different so I guess I'd have to save my pennies up. It doesn't surprise me that the OE fabric was hard to match, but are there any plans for a lite/dark combo in Grey or Brown similar to the 91-92 seats?

As mentioned, if both rows are done it may not matter, and my ocd would not let them be different so I guess I'd have to save my pennies up. It doesn't surprise me that the OE fabric was hard to match, but are there any plans for a lite/dark combo in Grey or Brown similar to the 91-92 seats?

I can do the lite/dark combo as well. Here are other swatches that are available.

IMG_5508.JPG
IMG_5509.JPG
IMG_5510.JPG
IMG_5511.JPG
IMG_5513.JPG

Looking great, can't wait to see what the end products look like!

I would love vinyl seat covers and not have to worry about water. Cloth would be my 2nd choice. Id like to get rid of leather. 2 tone 40th anniversary colors would be my order.

I would love vinyl seat covers and not have to worry about water. Cloth would be my 2nd choice. Id like to get rid of leather. 2 tone 40th anniversary colors would be my order.

I can do a full vynil option if you want. PM me

I'd be interested in a dark gray colored vinyl for seats, a rubber/vinyl floor mat instead of carpet, and something to fix my science experiment looking door panels and headliner.

Dear FloridaFJ80,

I remain devoted in your original request for interest in CLOTH SEATS.

Pay no attention to these yokels bothering you about everything else under the sun.
They may go elsewhere to satisfy such whimsy.
They are mere gadflies, attempting to distract you from your noble purpose.

This is about CLOTH and SEATS people...SEATS made of CLOTH!
Let the man go about his work, for God's sake, or we shall remain forever bereft of cloth to replace our cursed leather!

And speaking of forever, Mr. FloridaFJ80, when, pray tell, will this come to fruition?
I am getting desperate, sir.
The ol' leather is lookin' like the belly of a 3 month dead zombie...:skull::skull::skull:

Dear FloridaFJ80,

I remain devoted in your original request for interest in CLOTH SEATS.

Pay no attention to these yokels bothering you about everything else under the sun.
They may go elsewhere to satisfy such whimsy.
They are mere gadflies, attempting to distract you from your noble purpose.

This is about CLOTH and SEATS people...SEATS made of CLOTH!
Let the man go about his work, for God's sake, or we shall remain forever bereft of cloth to replace our cursed leather!

And speaking of forever, Mr. FloridaFJ80, when, pray tell, will this come to fruition?
I am getting desperate, sir.
The ol' leather is lookin' like the belly of a 3 month dead zombie...:skull::skull::skull:

Thanks for the kind words. We have developed them I will be shipping to @LS1FJ40 for fitment trials. So stay tuned. We are almost ready to start selling them.

Frank

Ok guys the time has come for the cloth seat covers. I am ready to start taking preorders.

Swatches are as follows:

Gray - M2107
Brown - M2190

You can place your orders via the website. Land Cruiser Heaven 80 Series CLOTH Seat Covers

I am still waiting on better pictures. But I wanted to get the ball rolling for those interested.

Sorry for the delay but we are ready to roll!!

IMG_5508.JPG
IMG_5509.JPG

I can't tell from the pic - is the Valentino a sable/brown match? Or is it more grey?

It would be the 2 swatches I uploaded above the brown would be M2190.

Perfect timing! It's warming up here in southern AZ. I was driving home from work the other day...getting sweaty back syndrome...cursing leather seats...wondering when these would be available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom