Gamiviti 200 series products & solutions (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ball is Yakattack

Arm is Ram

Phone mount is Quadlock

I have been happy with all of them.

There are two dual usb power points and a Dual GPS receiver. I use it with my wifi only iPad mini for navigation (not happy with it, but it is what I have. I'd buy a cellular version iPad mini if I did it again for the integrated GPS that the wifi version doesn't have).
Thanks. So the Yakattack rail will fit RAM balls?

GPS receiver, I see. Yeah i went for a cell iPad (w/o contract) to avoid having to use my inreach GPS signal

On the left you do you have a link for the USB ports?

I was originally thinking I'd just leave mine bare metal, but once I put it in position it was clear that black was the way to go if only to reduce the reflected image on the windshield. I also put some black touch up paint on the track mount's stainless steel screws for the same reason.
Spraypaint or powder?

GPS receiver, I see. Yeah i went for a cell iPad (w/o contract) to avoid having to use my inreach GPS signal

Yes on the rail. I got the Yakattack MightyMount XL (9"), since I knew it would fit the Gamiviti solution easily. And a RAM ball suitable for track mounting will fit that rail easily.

@nakman has links to many of the items a bunch of us are using on the product page on his site, along with a few videos showing how to install the product.

For the arms, once I saw and tried the 67designs products, I'll probably never use RAM's arms again. The 67design solution is just so much nicer IMHO. Just be aware that their standard ball size isn't the same as RAM, so you need to make sure you purchase the correct ends on the arms if mixing these different products.

Yes, the Yakattack and Ram hardware are compatible.

I just have a short lightning charging cord on one of the USB ports.

Good call on the cell iPad - wish I'd done that.

I believe they are the CBI brackets for the 2013 Land Cruiser. I used a heat gun to melt the plastic cowl around the mount. Had to do one side at time because as you heat up the plastic cowl you have to slowly close the hood to get the plastic to form around the bracket. its not the prettiest to look at, but no one can see when the hood is closed.
View attachment 3229054
That looks like a recipe for a cowl leak.

@nakman has links to many of the items a bunch of us are using on the product page on his site, along with a few videos showing how to install the product.

For the arms, once I saw and tried the 67designs products, I'll probably never use RAM's arms again. The 67design solution is just so much nicer IMHO. Just be aware that their standard ball size isn't the same as RAM, so you need to make sure you purchase the correct ends on the arms if mixing these different products.
Hey @nakman can you point me to the links/videos mentioned? Thanks. Currently looking for cool favorite usb ports for the accessory plate
Scratch that, i see I just had to scroll down on the product page :doh:

Last edited:
I don't know about best, but these are what I used for USB ports. They work fine. The cover is kind of useless, and I've debated nipping them off.

Nice, yeah that looks like the same one they have linked on the Gamiviti site too. I did see on Amazon they make a new version that has 1 USB-A and 1 USB-C port:

Panel Type C USB Car Charger Socket Power Outlet with Cap, DAMAVO YM1288 Dual Port 12V/24V Car Charger for Cars Bus RV Boat Automotive Marine ATV Truck Golf Cart (Surface Mount Installation, 2 Pack)

Nice, yeah that looks like the same one they have linked on the Gamiviti site too. I did see on Amazon they make a new version that has 1 USB-A and 1 USB-C port:

Panel Type C USB Car Charger Socket Power Outlet with Cap, DAMAVO YM1288 Dual Port 12V/24V Car Charger for Cars Bus RV Boat Automotive Marine ATV Truck Golf Cart (Surface Mount Installation, 2 Pack)
The USB A/C combo works great.

1674857494037.png

The USB ports have to be a flush design like this correct? There isn't any room under the grill to do a cig lighter or a higher powered USB port.

You'd have to experiment, but I think I ruled out deeper sockets. I would like a flush mount rj45/rj11 for my gmrs handset. I'd like to make different use of the panel it is currently mounted in.

Deeper sockets would require some fabrication as there isn’t much space to work with between the Gamiviti panel and the plastic panel it attaches to. That was the potential advantage of the higher profile version @nakman had been considering.

The USB ports have to be a flush design like this correct? There isn't any room under the grill to do a cig lighter or a higher powered USB port.
Something like these would work. Also, you could probably drill through the plastic if you just needed an inch or 2.

Something like this might be a good option. Looks like you could even remove the 12v port form this and install your device linked above.

Amazon product ASIN B07JL3DLNL
51WL2RSs9iL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Also comes in multiple ports.

Amazon product ASIN B01DXD0SCA

Something like these would work. Also, you could probably drill through the plastic if you just needed an inch or 2.

Something like this might be a good option. Looks like you could even remove the 12v port form this and install your device linked above.

Amazon product ASIN B07JL3DLNL
51WL2RSs9iL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Also comes in multiple ports.

Amazon product ASIN B01DXD0SCA
That's an interesting idea for sure. I was googling the heck out of "flat" or "flush mount" options. I was getting frustrated that Blue Sea or any good name brand didn't make anything besides the deep socket versions. This would let you use a deep socket but in a horizontal orientation. Hmmm, not sure if I'd still prefer them to be flat when they had nothing plugged in for the daily. I'll have to think on that but thanks for the ideas. I may just order a few variations, see how they look in person and then just return what I don't use. Today's project was just painting the panel

That's an interesting idea for sure. I was googling the heck out of "flat" or "flush mount" options. I was getting frustrated that Blue Sea or any good name brand didn't make anything besides the deep socket versions. This would let you use a deep socket but in a horizontal orientation. Hmmm, not sure if I'd still prefer them to be flat when they had nothing plugged in for the daily. I'll have to think on that but thanks for the ideas. I may just order a few variations, see how they look in person and then just return what I don't use. Today's project was just painting the panel
Other option would be mounting a larger “brick” under the dash and connection up to the panel.

Agreed. 67 designs all day long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom