Fuel injector cleaning and service in NC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Trying to locate a place somewhat local to clean and flow test my fuel injectors when I pull them off to do my head gasket. Will probably end up going with witchhunter if none closer, ideally I was hoping to find a place that would send some that would already be serviced and I could send mine back with a core charge but doesn't look like that's in the cards with all the places I'm finding.

Trying to locate a place somewhat local to clean and flow test my fuel injectors when I pull them off to do my head gasket. Will probably end up going with witchhunter if none closer, ideally I was hoping to find a place that would send some that would already be serviced and I could send mine back with a core charge but doesn't look like that's in the cards with all the places I'm finding.

I can't help with the FI recommendation, but you are welcome to send off a set of injectors I have before you pull your motor apart to limit down time.

I dont think youll find what you are after local. Not a big productiin vehicle. But you may find a local to clean and bench flow them local provided you can leave them for a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom