For Sale FS: 1996 Lexus LX450 32k MILES! Perfect condition. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX450
Mileage
Color
White
Chances like this don’t come too often, I present to you a completely original and stock, factory condition, immaculate Lexus LX450 with 32,000 original miles to the day! Legendary 6 cylinder 4.5L EFI engine. I will attach pictures below. Picture of the ODO says 29,000 but it currently has 32,000.

This truck is currently in South America and will be shipped at the buyers request. All paperwork is up to date, all it needs is a new home. Next ship to USA is leaving August 14th. Any questions please feel free to PM me.

Asking $90,000

03922308-1350-4C36-B438-664C9D037A3F.jpeg

FED6F312-2475-4816-9D85-343E101B8F22.jpeg

9501B63C-6FFC-4BB2-9FB4-4F9B85E82C49.jpeg

C7C5F61B-341B-4039-B4DF-21ACA2708B10.jpeg

1852AC2A-5E2D-4140-B143-3804AF78D39B.jpeg

😂 super nice rig !
You have the wrong venue.
This ain’t bring a trailer.

Joined today and first post a for sale ad has just taken on a new level
Does Carfax cover South America for mileage verification?

Additional pictures
Joined today and first post a for sale ad has just taken on a new level
Does Carfax cover South America for mileage verification?
JAJAJA! I actually joined years ago but I have since lost access to the email address linked to that original account, had to make new one. No Carfax does not have any info on imports (usually). However I can assure you this truck has 32,000 miles. The overall condition is out of the factory floor. It belonged to one of the guys who owns Toyota down here, all service was done at Toyota dealer.

Last edited:
Additional pictures

JAJAJA! I actually joined years ago but I have since lost access to the email address linked to that original account, had to make new one. No Carfax does not have any info on imports (usually). However I can assure you this truck has 32,000 miles. The overall condition is out of the factory floor. It belonged to one of the guys who owns Toyota down here, all service was done at Toyota dealer.

why not post this on an autcion sites and post hundreds of photos and all the deets to back up the claims?

(or at my new site....wyndscreen.com....but I don't think that's the right audience)

Additional pictures

@lcforlife makes a good point, what is your anticipated process for getting 90k to south America?
If the big bucks are in the states why not assume the risk yourself and bring it here on your dime and then it's available for inspection?
Just a thought

@lcforlife makes a good point, what is your anticipated process for getting 90k to south America?
If the big bucks are in the states why not assume the risk yourself and bring it here on your dime and then it's available for inspection?
Just a thought
I’m putting it up for sale on forums before I send it over to the states. Maybe someone will be interested and I can send more photos and videos to that person. Like I said the next boat to the states leaves on the 14th. I am a registered exporter so logistically it will be no problem. If anyone is interested but wants to see it in person in the USA just PM me, I will let you know when it arrives so you may take a look at it yourself.

As to the auction websites, I don’t have a BAT profile and even if I did I wouldn’t sell it from here, I would wait to auction until it’s in the states. Thank you for comments!

I suppose the factory phone adds an extra 40K. My wife's gonna shoot me! I just recently sold her 97 3X with 75 miles for 35k to a friend. True story.

Last edited:
Just 6 pictures, your new here, and your asking $90,000?

Am I missing something here ?
There are 15 pictures. At least take a good look at the post before replying. I am not new here, had to get a new profile because I lost access to my old email 🤟 sweet profile pic.

There are 15 pictures. At least take a good look at the post before replying. I am not new here, had to get a new profile because I lost access to my old email 🤟 sweet profile pic.
What was your old mud handle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom