SOLD Front & Rear E Lockers, Actuators, Switch, Etc Everything! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deathvalleypaul

FJ80 Collector
SILVER Star
Threads
PRICE REDUCED TO $2,100 for both locked axles, actuators,switch, everything!

SoCal
Factory 1997 E locker package including complete axles, wiring, switch and everything, etc.

$2,600 firm. You pull the parts and photo and scribble and take whatever notes and hardware you need and the wiring diagram connections and take it all with you. Price includes everything needed to do the job. NO SHIPPING. I will not pull the parts for you. Everything is working well, and you can try the car out. I have no history on the car, odometer shows 250,000 miles, but axles work like they should, and e lockers engage and disengage like they should.

This is a lot of money, but this is the price. You may be able to find another source for less money and you are welcome to shop around, but I do not need to sell this stuff, was keeping it to build another Land Cruiser, but I have enough of them already.

This is in my back yard, and I have jacks, and jack stands, a compressor, and it is parked on cement.

Last edited:
Personal Messages Returned. I am in the Los Angeles area near Arcadia, Ca

Sounds like you have friends in high places. I sent you a Personal Message

Note Price reduction to $2,100 for all! This is much less than you would spend on aftermarket lockers, and these are factory, and selectable.

Last edited:
Still available? - I see it’s been a while since you posted. I need a full conversion set-up for my newly acquired ‘97.
I am in So Cal. Please let me know. Thanks, Al

Sorry, they sold right away, and I overlooked marking them sold.
Send a message to "Zapata" on Mud, he has a locked rear axle and front, and they are even regeared to 4.88. His price is very reasonable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom