Front and rear bumpers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi!
I am here looking for some help, I have a 1999 Lexus LX470 and want to replace the front and back bumper, but the vendors on ebay say the lexus lx470 and LC 100 series parts are not similars. Is that true?
Because I see both trucks same bosy and structure and probably if I purchase the Sáhara bumpers for LO may fit on LX470.

Thanks for read Ing this ad

And by the way I also need suspention kit bit here at Dallas, TX. Most of the garage that modify suspention kit just does for jeep or american cars.
Need recomendación please..

I'm not sure about the ARB Sahara Bar, but I just installed an ARB Deluxe Bar on a 2005 LX470. The ARB Deluxe Bar (Part# 3413190) only lists the 2003-2007 LC as compatible because, as jLB mentioned above, the LX470 grill will hit the antenna mounts on the bull bar preventing you from opening the hood. I knew the antenna mounts were going to be a problem but I preferred the Deluxe Bar to the Sahara Bar so I simply trimmed the antenna mounts back until the hood/grill would open without hitting. Obviously if the antenna mount is important for you this is not a good solution, but it wasn't an issue for me. Otherwise, the bumper fits the LX470 fine.

Attachments

• bumper front.pdf
    603.5 KB · Views: 228
  • bumper side.pdf
    604.1 KB · Views: 132
Needing to reignite this thread. Needing t replace the rear bumper on my 2000 LX470. Can source one from a LC but not sure if they are the same. I Cant imagine them being different. Front bumper are a different story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom