So, the next day I jumped on the intake side. There was oil leaking out of the intake manifold seals. That must have been before I put in an oil catch can (works like a champ). Kinda crusty. New seals will be used once I clean things up.
Weekend update. Got new studs and gaskets on and tried to install the turbo and manifold assembly (fawking heavy) and quickly found out that the wastegate actuator hit the engine mount.
I needed to figure out how to move the actuator up and away from the engine mount.
I managed to get 30 minutes in the shop tonight. I used a tee from Mambatek to tee off of the oil pressure sender location. Along with a braided house from Mambatek, this will supply oil to the Holset turbo.