For Sale FREE - PDFs of Parts Catalog Fiche (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thank you to Woody and ih8mud for providing such a great community of toyota-heads... and thank you to you all (well, most of you anyway ;) ) for being helpful and supportive over and over again.

Mark

... and thank you Mark for your contribution, this is superb for someone just learning around my 80!

Thank you Very Much Mark!!!

:beer: :)

And for those of you still trying to figure it out, here's something I found:

If you find a picture of what you want on say 2H9, scroll to 2I9 for the part number breakdown. I'm not sure what else is in there, but I'm still learning.

Does anybody have a master decoder ring for this yet?

Last edited:
Thanks!

I just found this posting.
I have been looking for this since my last Cruiser 8 years ago.
Now that I am again knee deep an another FZJ80 this comes a the perfect time.

Thanks for posting the PDF!

Thanks Mark. Much appreciated. The cruiser on the left is now 90% broken down. Cleaning up frame now. I need to start a build thread as I have lots of questions like most. But this site is a life saver.

:doh: just found this...thank you thank you thank you! one question. There appears to be 2 entries for the FJ40. Any hint which one applies to a May of 1980 production date? Thank you again

The listing includes the model year/month...

For example:
model year coverage: FJ40 and FJ55 6903-8007, FJ45 7606-8007, BJ40 7803-8007

ie 6903 means March 1969

Thank you very much. It beats trying to explain that I need the thingamajig that goes to the whatchamacallit.

Anyone know where these are located now ?

Found em.... Step one, Open eyes.

I'm stumped, too. I just see the "File Not Found" notice and the links to his photo pages. Little help?

I'm stumped, too. I just see the "File Not Found" notice and the links to his photo pages. Little help?

I found two ways. First look for the links in the OPs signiture info areas. Second - Coolerman has a link to his files and has copies there as well. Enjoy.

The OP signature link just takes me back to the same first post with the busted link, but I got it from Coolerman's site. Thanks!

Sorry kids. I dropped the ball in getting these reposted. I added links to the Coolerman hosting of these files in the first post.

Thanks @Coolerman!

Last edited:
Thank you very much, great addition to the community!

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom