Frame # returns nothing in Amayama (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The frame number for my '92 HZJ77 is

HZJ77-0003485

When I enter it into Amayama it says frame number not found. Any ideas why?

Trying very hard to source all the parts for my air conditioning system. Hard to tell if the '92 J77 system is identical to another 70 series model, and which parts have been superseded by new part numbers.

Thanks!

IMG_0847.JPG

Have you tried using "toyodiy.com"?
Yes, frame number does pull up on toyodiy. l also tried Partsouq, and it does not pull up there.

did you try it both with and without the dash? Ive had that problem in a couple places, but don't recall if partsouq or amayama are among the places I've had issues. I know toyodiy is very good about recognizing part numbers with or without the dash.

did you try it both with and without the dash? Ive had that problem in a couple places, but don't recall if partsouq or amayama are among the places I've had issues. I know toyodiy is very good about recognizing part numbers with or without the dash.
Yes tried without the dash and also caps no caps. Toyodiy works great. I was able to manually navigate to the correct j77 model on Amayama under Land Cruiser Prado, so I got what I needed in the end. Inventory on amayama was better than on Partsouq. Thanks

Inventory on amayama was better than on Partsouq. Thanks
Be careful of the online inventory claims at Amayama. On multiple occasions over the last couple years I've ordered parts Amayama claimed to have in stock that others did not only to have them contact me within a week or two to tell me they could not get the part. I have not had a problem getting a refund, so it's not that they're trying to rip you off, but it's rather frustrating to stop searching for the part and start making plans to make the repair only to find that they don't have it. I've become highly suspicious of their inventory claims when Partsouq and Megazip show the part as out of stock or out of production.

You are not alone. The frame # would work in partsouq, amayama, and megazip for the FJ73 and PZJ70 I had...but not the HZJ77. All three work in toyodiy however.

Hello,

PartSouq's search software seems to require a full 17-character VIN to work.

Juan

Hello,

PartSouq's search software seems to require a full 17-character VIN to work.

Juan
No it doesn’t Juan. Does just fine with my 83 Troopy (FJ45-345386) and my 94 75 pickup (FZJ-0022870). It won’t however use my 77 FJ55 VIN.

No it doesn’t Juan. Does just fine with my 83 Troopy (FJ45-345386) and my 94 75 pickup (FZJ-0022870). It won’t however use my 77 FJ55 VIN.

Hello,

Interesting. It did not work with my 73 Series' VIN, and a couple other 70 Series. All of them had numbers with less than 17 characters.

I should try again.

Thank you for the heads up.

Juan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom