For Sale / Wanted To Buy

NCFJ

Supporting Vendor

Swisher deck mower 60". Older version of what is shown below. Guessing 12-13 years old
Honda 13 HP mower
New carb 2 years ago
All new spindles, bearings, blades last year
Needs a battery if you want to use the starter, I've pull started it for the better part of 8 years

$500.00

If interested I'll text you pics of mower.

Anyone know where I can get just a single 3rd row seat bracket (the metal bracket that bolts to the fender) for really cheap or free? I found one and the guy wanted $30 bucks. I tossed mine when I sold the 3rd row and thought it was a bit high and he wouldn't budge. I don't care what side its for I just need one.

Thanks guys.

Free to a good home, I come to Gvl from time to time if ya want to meet up on one of those occasions
Rear heater I removed from under the passenger seat, I also have a set of rear taillights for an 80 but the passenger side is broken. Drivers side is fine.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor

Anyone know where I can get just a single 3rd row seat bracket (the metal bracket that bolts to the fender) for really cheap or free? I found one and the guy wanted $30 bucks. I tossed mine when I sold the 3rd row and thought it was a bit high and he wouldn't budge. I don't care what side its for I just need one.

Thanks guys.

When you come to greenville come see me and get the one that is outside my front office door.

NCFJ

Supporting Vendor

Wheels and tires for sale
4-Yokahama Geolander A/T-S LT285/75 R16. $400.00
PM if interested

I need a section of upholstery from the bucket seats in a a late model FJ40 that has not faded. I am recovering a set of aftermarket seats and would like to get the gray as close as possible. PM me if you can help me out. I will be glad to make it worth your time.

sammybones

Study in Moppishness
SILVER Star
Looking for a 4WD Sequoia for my 17 year old son who just joined the Air Force and learned he’s gonna be stationed in Minot, ND. Not concerned about high mileage. Thanks in advance.

Bryanseye

Inaffective Grammer Nazi
SILVER Star
Between pit of man's fears and summit of knowledge
Looking for a 4WD Sequoia for my 17 year old son who just joined the Air Force and learned he’s gonna be stationed in Minot, ND. Not concerned about high mileage. Thanks in advance.
Have a few years left on our 4wd Sequoia ownership before we get the 200 (just changed the timing belt, so gotta get some ROI), but the wife has a friend whose family is stationed there if you need any local contacts.

Top Bottom